Nascar Trivia

I was thinking earlier...Red Byron winning the very first NASCAR-sanctioned race, driving a modified Ford on the beach course of Daytona Beach, Fla., on Feb. 14, 1948. Whereas Jimmy Florian won the company's first Grand National event in 1950. :)

I think it's Rick Rudd.

You are correct. Your up smoke fan
I didn't see your post at first because it was on the other page.

Rudd is known as the "Ironman" of NASCAR, holding the record for most consecutive starts in NASCAR racing. At the conclusion of the 2005 season, Rudd had made 788 consecutive starts.

Three current Nextel Cup drivers have the same hometown. Name the town and the three drivers.

clap2.gif
[Automated by GetSmile]I am going to say you are right again. It is your turn
clap.gif

What's the record for the most lead changes in a NASCAR race? When and where was the record set?

In 1990, What Racer from a famous racing family, dropped 3 places in the final race to finish just outside the top ten in 11th?

Who said; "Every one of these drivers in the garage area, I can speak to because they all speak English, with the exception of Ward Burton. He speaks whatever he speaks. He speaks Ward." ?

OK if that is the way you want it. Here goes...

Who is the first repeat winner at Texas?

OK if that is the way you want it. Here goes...

Who is the first repeat winner at Texas?

Lemmie please? Ah, it was Geoff Bodine...or was it Brett? Yeah, that's it, it was Bretty Bodine. No wait, Brett only won one race, or did he? :growl:

Back
Top Bottom