Nationwide at Texas

Alex Bowman just won a very impressive pole.

The field is STACKED! Kybu, Dillon, Hornish start right behind him.

Haha sorry for the duplicate thread. How bout that kid!?

:cool: I could not be happier for Alex. He has come along way since the 1/4 midget and midget days out here on the West Coast. :):D

can't wait for the nationwide, got new blood on the front row, plenty of cup drivers to make it interesting. should be a great race. hope the full time Nationwide drivers do well

I caught the end of that, was JR running away from Jerry Punch? He turned around fast and gave him a mean look.

He's gotta drove off into the turn with KB beside him. Rookie better be ready to go.
I think he will be good on the start if he doesn't spin the tires, but Alex is sick this weekend, so that is going to make for a long race.

I bet the wrap designer on the 60 car is wishing he could quit lol.

That was funny when Kyle said that he had just found out that the car that Knocked him off the pole was one of his old KBM cars.:D

LMAO, could he have been any less enthuastic with the drivers start your engines? Got booed by the crowd.

"Here to give the command is [Insert name here] from [Insert place here]!"
"Driversstartyourengines". :oops:

Hope the command is more enthusiastic when I'm there tomorrow!

Damn, I'm on the edge of my seat, I don't think I have ever been this excited to see a Nationwide race get started.:)

It doesn't matter how sick Alex is... you couldn't pull him out of that car with a crane.

Now we have to see how good Alex can do at saving his tires.

I wonder if the top five will burn off their tires and get caught from behind, they are hammering it.

That smoke coming from the 54 was coming from the drivers ears. :D

Back
Top Bottom