Nationwide Race Thread -Watkins Glen

Media: Danica, how do you feel about your Q lap?

Danica: Blah, blah, blah.....................

Typical woman. They talk, and talk, and talk and you still have to figure out how they feel. ;)

For the first time ever, I appreciate one of DanicaFan's threads. I looked all over my TV guide at all the ESPN networks to see where the race is and couldn't find it. Come on here to find it's on ABC. :tomato:

The Nationwide race is on ABC and the Cup race is on ESPN... does that sound backwards to anyone?

For the first time ever, I appreciate one of DanicaFan's threads. I looked all over my TV guide at all the ESPN networks to see where the race is and couldn't find it. Come on here to find it's on ABC. :tomato:

The Nationwide race is on ABC and the Cup race is on ESPN... does that sound backwards to anyone?

Ya it really doesn't make any sense, especially cause there is nothing on ABC tomorrow.

That sucks cause by lap 10, 10 cars will be behind the wall.

It's amazing, isn't it? You're locked in so you can half ass making a run and then park your car on the second lap and collect money and points. Meanwhile, since we only have 42-46 cars showing up for races anymore, someone who shows up for the first or second time is almost guaranteed a zero percent chance of getting to start.

The top-35 rule needs to die a quick death.

It's amazing, isn't it? You're locked in so you can half ass making a run and then park your car on the second lap and collect money and points. Meanwhile, since we only have 42-46 cars showing up for races anymore, someone who shows up for the first or second time is almost guaranteed a zero percent chance of getting to start.

Was he actually planning on running the full race?

Brings more subscribers to ESPN probably. Ya know the reason is monetary.

The top 35 rule needs to die a slow, painful death.

Contradicted yourself in two posts, a record I believe. :D

The NNS races are usually on TSN here and often delayed - as is the case today, until 8:00 pm. I never would've checked the networks had Andy not pointed it out. My plan was to follow along on nascar.com but now I can fight and argue in real time, right along with everyone else :biggrin:

The NNS races are usually on TSN here and often delayed - as is the case today, until 8:00 pm. I never would've checked the networks had Andy not pointed it out. My plan was to follow along on nascar.com but now I can fight and argue in real time, right along with everyone else :biggrin:

OH NO, Andy was wrong, watch it at eight. :D

Well.... Danica didn't even make it to the first corner without wrecking. She should go back to modeling swimsuits. :sarcasm:
It's hard to make it through the first corner when furballs are coming out of the grass and onto the track in front of you...

Back
Top Bottom