NBA Basketball 2016-17

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
Lakers are undefeated muthaluvas!

Sixers are not!

That NBA site new layout is dog****.

Spurs are looking fine though.

Lakers beat ATL on Wed and GSW tonight. 3-3 undefeated at home with a super tough schedule to start the season, and getting better and better.

"I LOVE BASKETBALL"

-Metta World Peace, Indianapolis, Fall 2016

Lakers beat ATL on Wed and GSW tonight. 3-3 undefeated at home with a super tough schedule to start the season, and getting better and better.

"I LOVE BASKETBALL"

-Metta World Peace, Indianapolis, Fall 2016
Y'all legit own GSW.

Y'all legit own GSW.

Lakeshow is BACK, my friend!

But yeah seriously we are their kryptonite. I fkn love beating on the Warriors.. Especially with their new bull**** super team roster.

LAKESHOW HAS WON 5 OF THE LAST 6

Basketball-I love it

@Reck you big mafkrs are going DOWN tomorrow night! :nyanya:

Last edited:
@Reck you big mafkrs are going DOWN tomorrow night! :nyanya:

I see you clowning....

I'll gently bump this tomorrow. :D

Spurs are playing better than I thought they would be at this point. They have what they lacked for so many years now. Bigs who can actually get rebounds and score at the other end.

Kewhi is a stud. Love that dude. He'll keep us afloat for a few more extra years.

I see you clowning....

I'll gently bump this tomorrow. :D

Spurs are playing better than I thought they would be at this point. They have what they lacked for so many years now. Bigs who can actually get rebounds and score at the other end.

Kewhi is a stud. Love that dude. He'll keep us afloat for a few more extra years.

Kawhi is awesome. The Spurs are looking really good.

It's gonna be interesting to see how Randle and Nance handle your bigs tomorrow.

Well @Reck you guys won, which I expected...

However, we didn't have D'Lo Russell and we came back from 10 under 4 times. Still hyped on this team.

However, the Spurs look sick; per the usual.

Well @Reck you guys won, which I expected...

However, we didn't have D'Lo Russell and we came back from 10 under 4 times. Still hyped on this team.

However, the Spurs look sick; per the usual.

I thought ESPN was going to be showing this game, instead they put on some horrible lineup for today. Didn't get to see them play sadly.

But I thought the Lakers won when I saw your name on my quotes and was just going to brag. LOL

Them Spurs are still undefeated on the road..which again, is rare for this early. Hope they dont pull a Red Sox this season.

I thought ESPN was going to be showing this game, instead they put on some horrible lineup for today. Didn't get to see them play sadly.

But I thought the Lakers won when I saw your name on my quotes and was just going to brag. LOL

Them Spurs are still undefeated on the road..which again, is rare for this early. Hope they dont pull a Red Sox this season.

Maybe you oughta move to bum**** Texas so you could catch the local games :D

Maybe you oughta move to bum**** Texas so you could catch the local games :D

When I think about warm wheather, Texas is not the place I first think about. LOL

I would definitely hate it there. Out of my elements.

I've driven through SA.... Yeah I wouldn't want to live there either.

Lakers/Warriors rematch tonight.

I have a feeling the Warriors are seeing red and are gonna be on their A game looking to get revenge. It'll be interesting.

Swaggy P 4 Prez.

Lakers/Warriors rematch tonight.

I have a feeling the Warriors are seeing red and are gonna be on their A game looking to get revenge. It'll be interesting.

Swaggy P 4 Prez.
Did you think they would put up 149? Jesus Christ.

Did you think they would put up 149? Jesus Christ.

Without Randle and D'Lo after a big high to start the back-to-back... Plus how we treated them the last couple match-ups.. Yeah I thought it was possible.

****** ugly though... They were stretching it out in garbage time.

Howabout T-Rob representing with the Randy Lajoie #74 throwback windbreaker?
image.jpeg

The joie of Laker basketball.

As soon as we get Julius Randle back, Nick Young goes down with a strained Achilles.... ****!

Why are the Heat retiring Shaq's jersey? Shouldn't the Lakers be the ones doing this?

He had much more impact while on the Lakers than he did in Miami. What is that about @DUN24?

I'm thinking the Lakers will follow suit. He did just get a badass statue outside of Staples Center.

Hopefully Lakeshow can keep it together in the 3rd. They've had a hard time with that recently.

Prime Giannis Antetokounmpo will be a better player than prime LeBron James. Mark my words.

Actually had to turn it off in the third... FFS. Kids have some growing up to do.

Clips are going to have a revenge-fueled field day on Saturday.

I play on the Bucks in 2K... I now know for a fact that they could stomp the Lakers in real life.. Lol

LeBron "The Flopper" James. That being said, the NBA and the absurd amount of fouls called make it hard to watch.

I admittedly, haven't watched much TV of any kind in the last 6 months or so, but the NBA has gotten so bogged down it is really getting difficult to watch. Basketball has always been my favorite sport. When it is played well, there is nothing more beautiful, IMO, but when there are foul calls on almost every possession and one or two passes if that and a 3 point attempt or somebody going one on five, it's just hard to watch or just plain boring.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

The entire regular season just seems pretty anti-climactic after my team finally won their first title last year. It's like I just want to get the other stuff out of the way so we can get to the Finals again and defend our championship.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I guess I'll use tnhis thread for the playoffs.

Anyone watching? Holding my breath for another heartbreak year. Damn Spurs make you believe but in the end fail miserably.

Back
Top Bottom