NBC Gold

Spotter22

Team Owner
Just checked it out and its a damn good deal. Every Arca race, east and west will be live streamed and the entire season of the Whelen Modifieds will be live streamed. Cup practices that arent on NBCSN will be streamed also. Select grass roots racing at various speedways around the country and starting Friday they will be streaming all week from New Smyrna Speedway live from Feb 7th-14th. Late Models, Super Lates etc...

Cost? $19.99 for the entire year!

I bought it for one month for the Rolex and then cancelled it. When it worked, it worked well, but I had a LOT of trouble with the streaming. I don't know if it was their problem or my provider's problem, but you wouldn't think bandwidth is at a real premium at 4 AM on a Sunday morning. There was a 40 minute stretch where I might have seen five minutes of the race.

I bought it for one month for the Rolex and then cancelled it. When it worked, it worked well, but I had a LOT of trouble with the streaming. I don't know if it was their problem or my provider's problem, but you wouldn't think bandwidth is at a real premium at 4 AM on a Sunday morning. There was a 40 minute stretch where I might have seen five minutes of the race.
I didnt have any trouble last year when it was fanschoice.tv

Okay, stupid question. How do you access this? Is it a web site, an app, something else?

Thanks.

Reactions: sdj
I went ahead and did the all access subscription. Not sure why since I haven't watched hardly any AFT or IMSA. Eh, oh well. Maybe I'll get into them.

Okay, stupid question. How do you access this? Is it a web site, an app, something else?

Thanks.
If you have a smart TV just download NBCSports app or download on your computer. If you dont have a smart tv just buy a Firestick and it does the same thing.

Just watched the Sportsman race from New Smyrna and the feed was Perfect and 1080 quality. No buffering at all.

Zero problem so far.

Great racing, only complaint , keep up with the leaders a little better.

This is a problem with so many different streaming services and a couple series that get televised traditionally. They'll get fixated on a battle for eighth and miss lead changes. Anything close at the front should always be the priority.

I'm not sure when subscriber numbers will be released, but it should be interesting. Quality seems quite good as does the coverage. Like I said during the Rolex 24, I'm really hoping for commercial free coverage of everything.

The quality of the stream is impressive, no buffering at all and the picture is crystal clear. I know they get off track every now and then but for 20 bucks a year and you get every ARCA race , Whelen Modifieds Cup practice, and select grass roots racing its the biggest bargain ive seen online. Ever.

Well as I said, when I was watching it and it worked, it couldn't have been better. When it didn't work, it was less than useless. Perhaps it is my provider, which is Frontier Fios fiber-optic. That has pretty much been my experience with live streaming over the years, although I don't recall having near as much problem when Fox was streaming the Rolex. Until something on one end of the deal or the other changes, I don't plan on spending any MORE money to watch TV, which is WAY too much.

Well as I said, when I was watching it and it worked, it couldn't have been better. When it didn't work, it was less than useless. Perhaps it is my provider, which is Frontier Fios fiber-optic. That has pretty much been my experience with live streaming over the years, although I don't recall having near as much problem when Fox was streaming the Rolex. Until something on one end of the deal or the other changes, I don't plan on spending any MORE money to watch TV, which is WAY too much.
Im glad you let us know

Trackpass isn't showing the Arca race on the schedule for today. I know it will be on FS1, but I thought it was suppose to be on NBC Trackpass as well.

Now it says the first 7 or so ARCA races will only be available on demand. I swear it didn't say that previously.

Trackpass will not show the Fox Sports races live, but I think they are there on replay. I thought I heard that Trackpass will be showing the MAVTV races live. I need to buy this.

Watching The World Series of Asphalt from New Smyrna and it just had one of the best Tour Modified races ever. Photo finish, had to go to timing and scoring to declare the winner, Anthony Nocella wins over Matt Hirschman. Badass racing

83839724_10157981337724437_1311339075512303616_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom