NCAA Football 2013

A couple of early shockers today. Texas thumped Oklahoma and Mizz beat Georgia. That Georgia team is so bi-polar it is scary.

A couple of early shockers today. Texas thumped Oklahoma and Mizz beat Georgia. That Georgia team is so bi-polar it is scary.
Injuries are starting to amount for UGA.

No way at the beginning of the season would I have imagined Mizzou being in 1st place in the SEC East right now.

Clemson is flat getting their asses handed to them by Florida State. FSU should leap frog past Ohio State into #3, after OSU's somewhat unimpressive performance against Iowa.

Those are some nasty looking uniforms Oregon is wearing tonight. They look like if someone took a Pepto Bismol tablet to settle their upset stomach, and then that Pepto Bismol tablet made them throw up.

Ohio State was challenged early. A big part of it was their #1 CB Roby being ejected from the game in the first quarter for playing football. He apparently hit a tight end too hard. He hit him in the shoulder with his shoulder and he didn't launch himself to do it. It made no sense to eject him for it, but what are you gonna do? With Christian Bryant already out for the season with a broken ankle, it really made them thin and young in the secondary and they were burned for a few plays that made the score a lot closer than the game seemed when you watched it. OSU didn't punt once, or turn the ball over the entire game except on down once.

As for Florida State, that was just an old fashioned butt whoopin'.

OSU and FSU are my two favorite teams, so it was a pretty good day for me.

Well, Ohio State beat the crap out of Purdue, like they were supposed to do. 56-0. Of course, it probably won't matter under the BS, err BCS, system, but they can only do what they can do.

Florida State put a beating on undefeated and 7th ranked Miami last night 41-14 and I bet it won't make a bit of difference if they and Oregon both win out. The playoff system can't get here soon enough.

Well, Ohio State beat the crap out of Purdue, like they were supposed to do. 56-0. Of course, it probably won't matter under the BS, err BCS, system, but they can only do what they can do.

Do you really think Ohio State should be ahead of 'Bama, FSU, and Oregon?

I haven't decided if tonight's game between Stanford and Oregon is "must see TV" or typical Pac 10 stuff that I'd be better off skipping. It's two top 5 teams, although I think Stanford is ranked a little too high considering who they lost to. So, it should be interesting. But, Oregon plays a new school offense that just bugs me to watch.

For those who thought Oregon might be able to hang with Alabama. I wonder if they still feel that way now?

Back
Top Bottom