Netflix Recommendation Thread

Finished 7 Seconds on Netflix last night. Definitely worth the watch IMO.

Now it's on to the 2nd season of Sneaky Pete/Amazon Prime.

Watched Sneaky Pete episode 1 of season 2 last night. It's a great show but it was a long wait for the second season.

Finished 7 Seconds on Netflix last night. Definitely worth the watch IMO.

Thank, I'll check it out.

I was going to watch it when it came out but the trailer doesn't really do it any favors by making it look like a story that has been told time and time again with the premise of the good/bad cop story. That was the decider for me not to watch.

I'll give it a shot.

Thank, I'll check it out.

I was going to watch it when it came out but the trailer doesn't really do it any favors by making it look like a story that has been told time and time again with the premise of the good/bad cop story. That was the decider for me not to watch.

I'll give it a shot.
Making no promises for you. Only telling you that it became a much watch more for my wife & I.

It was a pretty powerful story that does involve law enforcement, race relations, high emotions & the justice system.

Holy crap @Clutch! We watched Sneaky Pete's season #1 finale last night so we could get caught up before taking on season #2. I can't believe how much happened in that final episode from last season. Can't wait to see this season. We had hoped to start it right away but with the NCAA's March Madness and the end of the NHL season we may have to put it off a little longer to give it our full attention.

Holy crap @Clutch! We watched Sneaky Pete's season #1 finale last night so we could get caught up before taking on season #2. I can't believe how much happened in that final episode from last season. Can't wait to see this season. We had hoped to start it right away but with the NCAA's March Madness and the end of the NHL season we may have to put it off a little longer to give it our full attention.
I should have done the same as you.
We watched episode 2 last night.

I should have done the same as you.
We watched episode 2 last night.
I gotta tell ya..... I forgot a whole lot more than I remembered. Not sure if it's age or the amount of content on that show. I remember a lot of things all came together in that last show from last season. Many story-lines.

Friendly reminder that both Daredevil season 3 and Making A Murderer season 2 drop tonight. 12AM for West Coasters and 3AM for East.

Season 4 of Narcos was awesome!

Just about to binge season 3 of The Last Kingdom.

Not surprising that House of Cards was poor IMO. That being said, I would love to see a spinoff starring Claire.

Back
Top Bottom