New "what are you listening to thread"

rd45usa

Operation Starfall.....If You Know You Know😉
Kid Rock **Language**

Last edited:

Kiante

Team Owner
Showcasing Daft Punk's sampling ability, what a crazy ear Guy and Thomas have:

The High Fidelity breakdown is absolutely insane, but it goes to show the little details producers find. Nerdy stuff, but I love it.

2 Sweet

Legend
My favorite Zeppelin song....

My favorite artists of any genre, a cool song and awesome video.....

And something a little different, I find this song very relaxing.....

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
My favorite Zeppelin song....

My favorite artists of any genre, a cool song and awesome video.....

And something a little different, I find this song very relaxing.....

When the levee breaks was recorded at Headley Grange. The drum beat was incredible. Some of Led Zep’s best music was written and recorded at Headley Grange.
Check out this vid on Bonham’s drum beat…

Whizzer

Corgi pedal to the metal
Contributor
Same thing every morning; Comcast channel 848 playing "easy listening" and around 10:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m., Concast channel 847 with "Songs and singers" mostly from 1940 through early 1960's playing the old standards and vocalists like Sinatra, Fitzgerald and Vaughn, with some soft jazz tossed in to keep me awake. Then, if I'm lucky, they play this tune.

It is a reminder of Valentine's Day, 1962 when I ordered a dozen roses and placed a bag of lollipops and the 45 rpm vinyl record in the arrangement for the florist to deliver to my sweetheart. The florist carried them thorough the college cafeteria shouting her name to deliver them. Of course everyone in the cafeteria looked up when they heard the guy shouting her name and they all saw the floral arrangement. My sweetheart was embarrassed by the attention but was also the pride of every girl there!!
For those who might not know, my sweetheart and I just had our 58th wedding anniversary.

Clutch

Team Owner
Same thing every morning; Comcast channel 848 playing "easy listening" and around 10:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m., Concast channel 847 with "Songs and singers" mostly from 1940 through early 1960's playing the old standards and vocalists like Sinatra, Fitzgerald and Vaughn, with some soft jazz tossed in to keep me awake. Then, if I'm lucky, they play this tune.

It is a reminder of Valentine's Day, 1962 when I ordered a dozen roses and placed a bag of lollipops and the 45 rpm vinyl record in the arrangement for the florist to deliver to my sweetheart. The florist carried them thorough the college cafeteria shouting her name to deliver them. Of course everyone in the cafeteria looked up when they heard the guy shouting her name and they all saw the floral arrangement. My sweetheart was embarrassed by the attention but was also the pride of every girl there!!
For those who might not know, my sweetheart and I just had our 58th wedding anniversary.

Congrats Buddy

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Russian band knocks it out of the park

My Old School - Leonid & Friends feat. “Rox Bros” - Alex and Nikita Pozdnyakov (Steely Dan cover)​

Top Bottom