New "what are you listening to thread"

Tommy Emmanuel and some bluegrass. Jackson Browne,early Kansas,Fleetwood Mac. I have free Amazon Unlimited until July and I have been on a roll downloading everything.

The atmosphere in this is something else, just encapsulates New York late night. I just enjoy Nasa's spoken word type of style. Not for everybody to listen to in talking about perceptions of folks really come to surface at times, mixed with a sense of loneliness and paranoia becoming a reality. I really enjoy this man's style:

Now he's drunk mixed with this paranoia and the old saying "A drunk man tells no tale", you got to be honest with folks to truly understand an individual:

I really enjoyed this album, I really enjoy this man.

A buddy asked me to sell off his record collection. Before listing them I've learned (the hard way) to first make sure each record plays all of the way through okay. So, been listening to a lot of The Band, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Beatles, and Beach Boys now... the oldies are still goodies...

I thought of @sdj when I ran on to this one. I used to be hypnotized when this bunch came on Austin City Limits. Greg might like the steel player

Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom