New "what are you listening to thread"

One of my favorite current bands just covered one of my favorite old bands?!

:headbang:

When Glen Frey died I felt like the Eagles were gone too.
Too me Glen was the Eagles. Henley is a great singer but Glen did most of my favorite stuff.
But seeing Deacon Frey cover his dads songs made the room dusty. He looks and sounds like a young Glen.
Vince Gill does a great job with them too.

Still the same Glen's songs never get old too me. The music will never die.
It never gets old.

Young Ben does a pretty good job of covering Merle's songs also. He has that perfect pitch his dad had when he was young also

Young Ben does a pretty good job of covering Merle's songs also. He has that perfect pitch his dad had when he was young also

Merle was better than I can describe. He could make you sympathize with a prisoner.
-Sing me back home
-The fugitive
-Branded man.

"Mama's hungry eyes" was as pure as it gets when it comes to making you feel the poor man's life.

No, it's not too early in the morning for aggro metal.

I discovered a Led Zeppelin song I had never heard and I am listening to the hell out of it. Gosh I wish I had been alive in the 70's and 80's to see them play. I hate concerts and large gatherings but they'd be one of like 4 acts I'd make an exception for.

I discovered a Led Zeppelin song I had never heard and I am listening to the hell out of it. Gosh I wish I had been alive in the 70's and 80's to see them play. I hate concerts and large gatherings but they'd be one of like 4 acts I'd make an exception for.

Here is the whole Physical Grafitti album , it has some good stuff. I think Houses of the Holy got the air play, not real sure, wasn't a huge Zep fan.

Here is the whole Physical Grafitti album , it has some good stuff. I think Houses of the Holy got the air play, not real sure, wasn't a huge Zep fan.

Thanks! I have the album downloaded now its pretty good.

At this moment:

Golden Earring - To the Hilt, probably their best album.

Today, a bunch of old REO Speedwagon albums. "Wheels Are Turning", "Hi Infidelity", "Good Trouble", "A Decade of Rock and Roll"... maybe more if the wife continues to allow me to play hooky... good thing she likes it too.

Back
Top Bottom