Newman/Edwards...have at it?

Am I the only one who doesn't care about what manufacturer wins? I could care less if a Chevy, Ford, Toyota or a Dodge win.

I have drivers I root for and hate in all 4 brands lol

I prefer Chevy only because my favorite drivers drive them. If they switched I'd still be fans of the drivers.

I hate them all equally, now that their isn't a true american brand anymore.

I guess I am biased to Chevy, cause it's a family tradition. And Ford trucks suck ass.

Actually, I don't care who drives what but it's sometimes fun shaking up a predominately Chev forum when a Ford wins.

I guess it doesn't help that with me being a younger fan of Elliot and my BIL being a huge Earnhardt fan when he blamed a piece of Ford transmission for the #3's blown tire on the last lap of the 1990 Daytona 500.

Actually, I don't care who drives what but it's sometimes fun shaking up a predominately Chev forum when a Ford wins.

I guess it doesn't help that with me being a younger fan of Elliot and my BIL being a huge Earnhardt fan when he blamed a piece of Ford transmission for the #3's blown tire on the last lap of the 1990 Daytona 500.

I don't think it's a Chevy forum. It just happens that many of the most popular drivers drive them. Jr, JG, TS, JJ, KK. Those 5 drivers alone account for probably 75% of the fan base.

I don't think it's a Chevy forum. It just happens that many of the most popular drivers drive them. Jr, JG, TS, JJ, KK. Those 5 drivers alone account for probably 75% of the fan base.

Chevy runs deep. Smart driver, for sure.

I'm not a brand loyalist either. It doesn't bother me that Toyota is in the sport or that DORFS are built in Mexico, or that Chevys and Dodges are built in Canada.
I have always been a MOPAR guy, though, truth be told...

Same here. Manufacturer doesn't mean a hill of beans to me.
Back in the 80s I bought a T-Bird turbo coupe, cause' Bill drove one to so many victories. Best damn car I ever owned, wish I still had it. I used to drag z-28s and beat them until they got past the 1/4 mile. All stock , sport suspension with grippy Good Year Gaorbacks on it. Blew a right rear tire once on the highway doing 85, thought the car in the other lane backfired, didn't know I had a flat until I hit the off ramp. Those were the days when manufacturers meant something, I 'd like to see that again.:D

I'm not a brand loyalist either. It doesn't bother me that Toyota is in the sport or that DORFS are built in Mexico, or that Chevys and Dodges are built in Canada.
I have always been a MOPAR guy, though, truth be told...
Gotta love those old Mopars...71 cuda!

Back
Top Bottom