NFL 2014

Washington got robbed. That's a safety. Except when you're playing Dallas.

B1APJ_zCcAEWktV.jpg

i really thought we would pull it out until Romo came back in

my whole family is Redskins fans, the reason i became a Cowboys fan was as a kid my brother who taught me everything about sports and i would sit and watch the games together and like young kids do, he would say he was a Redskin and i had to be a Cowboy and it stuck.

my whole family is Redskins fans, the reason i became a Cowboys fan was as a kid my brother who taught me everything about sports and i would sit and watch the games together and like young kids do, he would say he was a Redskin and i had to be a Cowboy and it stuck.
I watched it at the church tonight on 5 big screens.I'm a anybody but the Cowboys fan and everybody else was a Cowboy fan.Made for a fun night.Plus we had a chili cook off.

I watched it at the church tonight on 5 big screens.I'm a anybody but the Cowboys fan and everybody else was a Cowboy fan.Made for a fun night.Plus we had a chili cook off.
oh yeah, then it was priceless for you, i bet it even made the chili better....i kinda feel the same way when it comes to your Steelers, well not kinda, the exact same...;)

They should've left Weeden in the game.

I agree.

Tony tried to tough it out. He did not move that good, but I understand that as the captain he tried to set the tone to tough it out.

I respect that because playing with a lame back is not fun.

Good game, but I called it from the beginning. Trap game and it happened.

They should've left Weeden in the game.
i agree, Tony was off and the Skins weren't prepared for him at QB.

plus that how it goes between those two teams, if they're going lose a game they shouldn't, it's with each other

Last edited:
oh yeah, then it was priceless for you, i bet it even made the chili better....i kinda feel the same way when it comes to your Steelers, well not kinda, the exact same...;)
It's funny.I am happier when the Cowboys lose than when the Steelers win.

That game was so frustrating but the season is not over. Romo needs to recognize blitzes better or he will not make it. The defense will always struggle, its even worse with so many missed tackles.

I think you have something in Carr. Just need players around him.
I agree completely. But I don't have the confidence that they will actually do it. At this point I think the people running the team have put all of their focus squarely on trying to get a new stadium.

Back
Top Bottom