NFL 2014

Don't worry Titans fans, our new QB is on his way....
jameis-winston-crab-legs-meme.jpeg

If we had any chance of stopping Dallas, that chance went away because Suh's an idiot. He's a great player, but hopefully he's gone at the end of the season.

If we had any chance of stopping Dallas, that chance went away because Suh's an idiot. He's a great player, but hopefully he's gone at the end of the season.

We'll take him in Tennessee. He may be dirty but at least he can play. Defense needs all the help it can get.

We'll take him in Tennessee. He may be dirty but at least he can play. Defense needs all the help it can get.

Albert Haynesworth 2.0

All the ability, but no control of the silly on-field moves he makes. Suh is a fantastic player, just his attitude makes you question his ever stagnant maturity level.

Albert Haynesworth 2.0

All the ability, but no control of the silly on-field moves he makes. Suh is a fantastic player, just his attitude makes you question his ever stagnant maturity level.
Haynesworth just gave up after he got paid. It was ridiculous.

I've been catching some grief over in the Most Surprising/Disappointing driver thread for picking Harvick as the most disappointing driver this year.

Here's another gem of mine:

I'm looking for the Cowboys to have a really bad year. If they go 6-10 they should consider themselves lucky.

Why aren't the Giants looking for a new head coach? They haven't made the playoff's in 3 years and their coach is pushing 70.

Why aren't the Giants looking for a new head coach? They haven't made the playoff's in 3 years and their coach is pushing 70.
Coughlin will retire on his own terms. You get that leeway when you win a couple of Super Bowls in a short period of time.

It's not like he can be blamed specifically for the last few seasons. We went 7-9 last year after leading the league in games missed due to injuries (91) and we finished this season with the most players on IR (22).

Coughlin will retire on his own terms. You get that leeway when you win a couple of Super Bowls in a short period of time.

It's not like he can be blamed specifically for the last few seasons. We went 7-9 last year after leading the league in games missed due to injuries (91) and we finished this season with the most players on IR (22).
True, those Lombardi Trophies go a long way. The Giants have only made the playoffs 5 times in 11 seasons under Coughlin, but two of those times they went all the way, which makes it easy to look past those seasons when the Giants weren't so good.

True, those Lombardi Trophies go a long way. The Giants have only made the playoffs 5 times in 11 seasons under Coughlin, but two of those times they went all the way, which makes it easy to look past those seasons when the Giants weren't so good.

And let's remember the last time they won it all the regular season was pretty sub par.

And let's remember the last time they won it all the regular season was pretty sub par.
Yeah, the Coughlin era has been kind of strange that way. They won Super Bowls with 10-6 and 9-7 records, but when they went 12-4 in 2008 and had the #1 seed in the NFC, they lost their first playoff game.

The past two seasons were the worst records the Giants have had since Tom's first year back in '04 and they didn't even feel that bad because of all of the injuries. When 6-10 and 7-9 are the worst you do over a decade I can't complain too much. Throw in 2010 and 2012 when they were in playoff contention entering Week 17 and I really feel like he's done a consistently good coaching job, even though it's resulted in a trip to playoffs not even half the time.

As OJ has proven, if you have enough money, you can get out of anything.
(I am refering to the Suh situation)

wonder how many nascar pit crew panther fans in stands cheerin them on now. ?

Back
Top Bottom