NFL 2017-2018

And the Eagles offense was motoring until Wentz got hurt. Three bad performances in four games now.

Jags would lose no matter if I cheered for them or not.

They did beat Pittsburgh at Heinz earlier this year. And the last time the Jags made the playoffs, they beat Pittsburgh at Heinz Field after beating them at Heinz Field in the regular season.

Sadly you're probably right though. Maybe some miracle will happen and they sign Eli Manning or Kirk Cousins before the game tomorrow.

They did beat Pittsburgh at Heinz earlier this year. And the last time the Jags made the playoffs, they beat Pittsburgh at Heinz Field after beating them at Heinz Field in the regular season.

Sadly you're probably right though. Maybe some miracle will happen and they sign Eli Manning or Kirk Cousins before the game tomorrow.
Well good luck, I mean normally if I'm cheering for someone and it's not the Falcons it goes how I want to. the curse isn't a blaze curse. It's a Georgia curse.

At the two yard line and you rollout to throw.

Stop this monstrosity and run the damn ball.
Falcons had the worst red zone offense of playoff teams not named Chiefs.

I’d fire Sark on Monday. Too much talent on that offense to suck so much.

Falcons had the worst red zone offense of playoff teams not named Chiefs.

I’d fire Sark on Monday. Too much talent on that offense to suck so much.

Quinn will probably be on the hot seat next year, I'm certain Blank is not going to beat around the bush after seeing his team get drubbed today.

:punkrocke nice game @Blaze88 Eagles got lucky to overcome a lot of mistakes

Chili Bowl on MAVTV ;)
Hopefully tonight goes better than this.....

IMG_1204.PNG

You gonna argue with him being at the level he's at being 40 ? I'd say the stuff he's eating is working just fine.
Honestly, he's already showing signs of decline. The last four or five games were similar to Peyton's final few 2014 games, the year before he went full noodle arm. Father Time beats all.

Back
Top Bottom