NFL 2017-2018

Most boring game I’ve seen since...last Sunday. Saints or Vikings will run train on whoever wins this game.

Well congratulations on your win tomorrow. As if Blake Bortles wasn't bad enough, we've just gotten bit by the Blaze Curse.
Though I am not picking the Jags over the Steelers, never celebrate a win before it occurs. There's a reason games are played on the field and not on paper.

Good.I'm glad you didn't say Steelers.Your not to good at picking winners.:booya:
Picking no. Cheering yeah. Beside like twice in the last 5 Super Bowls, the team I was cheering for won.

Both times tho the team that did win that I wasn't cheering for was the Pats haha.

I don't think the game is boring. I think the coverage is. Al Michaels makes me sleepy. Wish they'd put Mike Tirico on these games.
Honestly, these teams are bad. The dropoff from Wentz to Foles magnifies every time he steps on the field and Sarkisian has made the Falcons offense underperform all year.

Tomorrow is the NFC Championship Game.

Though I am not picking the Jags over the Steelers, never celebrate a win before it occurs. There's a reason games are played on the field and not on paper.

I have less faith in Blake Bortles than I have in the delusion that I'll one day get a date with Melissa Benoist.

Pittsburgh was "favored" to win by 7 in Week 5 too. But I just don't see Roethlisberger throwing five picks again. Hope he does though. :)

I have less faith in Blake Bortles than I have in the delusion that I'll one day get a date with Melissa Benoist.
I heard that the Jags have won every game this season in which Bortles has not thrown an interception. Sure it's just a usual stat, but it's something to keep an eye on.

I heard that the Jags have won every game this season in which Bortles has not thrown an interception. Sure it's just a usual stat, but it's something to keep an eye on.

They won last Sunday in spite of Blake Bortles. If that defense wasn't bad to the bone, the Jags probably would've gone 4-12.

Back
Top Bottom