NFL 2018-19

51126625_2521500104591599_4176358089039020032_n.jpg

A couple of other memorable Patriots Super Bowls occurred on this day....

17 years ago today on Feb. 3, 2002, the Patriots won their first Super Bowl in franchise history, 20-17 over the then St. Louis Rams.

11 years ago today on Feb. 3, 2008, the Pats were stunned by the New York Giants 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII, ruining the Pats perfect season.

11 years ago today on Feb. 3, 2008, the Pats were stunned by the New York Giants 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII, ruining the Pats perfect season.
Giants were +12 going into that. Probably the most I'll euphoric I'll ever be over one football game.

If the rams win tonight, tomorrow we'll see thousands of people who are "life long" rams fans despite never having mentioned them before.
Lol i remember for a one year period after super bowl 48 meeting ALOT of Seahawks "fans" despite never meeting one before that in my part of the world. They all went away after super bowl 49.

If the rams win tonight, tomorrow we'll see thousands of people who are "life long" rams fans despite never having mentioned them before.
I agree and the seat prices for a Rams game at their new home will go up when it is completed.

Bandwagon effect is almost always strong when a normally poor franchise goes on a run, but I haven’t seen it yet with LA. I think they care way more about getting Anthony Davis than they do football right now.

Heading out the door to go fishing. Ya'll have fun.

Back
Top Bottom