NFL 2018-19

attachment.php

Local TV broadcast has been overloaded with Rams coverage. I’m so sick of it. So much so that I won’t likely watch the “big” game.

Local TV broadcast has been overloaded with Rams coverage. I’m so sick of it. So much so that I won’t likely watch the “big” game.
I take it that you didn't go to the send off yesterday for the team when they were leaving for the airport.:) I didn't either... and you hit the nail on the head about all of the local tv broadcasts. But, the only way I will miss watching the game Sun is if I go blind or die between now and then.:D

So lets get questionable calls reviewed...we all want a level playing field

I'm ok with that.

I'm pretty ok with rule changes to correct this going forward, I am not ok with some suggestions to change results or replay the full game or parts of the game.

Tomorrow's annual State of the Sport address by Roger Goodell should be entertaining. A great way for the reporters to open up questioning would be for them to ask Roger if the right two teams are in the Superbowl. That would then be followed up by numerous questions about the officiating. In any event, I have little doubt that officiating will be topic #1 tomorrow.

Tomorrow's annual State of the Sport address by Roger Goodell should be entertaining. A great way for the reporters to open up questioning would be for them to ask Roger if the right two teams are in the Superbowl. That would then be followed up by numerous questions about the officiating. In any event, I have little doubt that officiating will be topic #1 tomorrow.

I'd love to have won a contest to be a guest reporter.
"Hi Rodger. Just 2 quick things. What did you think of the officiating in the league this season especially in ther NFC chsmpionship game and secondly as leader of this league how amazing is it that the Patriots are here again..."

Goodell to publicly admit that he’s the Brian France of the NFL and that he doesn’t GAF about the fans or the horrendously inconsistent officiating.
Brian France is in a class by hisself

Goodell doing exactly what we knew he would. Dodging around like a drunken boxer. Also he didn't answer the question about the crooked officials being held accountable.

So lets get questionable calls reviewed...we all want a level playing field

The only good thing to come from this is that there will be changes to review procedures and stuff.

But the Saints weren't robbed. There were missed calls that helped the Saints too. Ultimately, Brees threw a pick and the Rams won.

Nobody cared when the Jags got royally screwed so the NFL could have a Patriots/Eagles rematch. And nobody cared when the Eagles were given three touchdowns that weren't catches by the rules.

The only good thing to come from this is that there will be changes to review procedures and stuff.

But the Saints weren't robbed. There were missed calls that helped the Saints too. Ultimately, Brees threw a pick and the Rams won.

Nobody cared when the Jags got royally screwed so the NFL could have a Patriots/Eagles rematch. And nobody cared when the Eagles were given three touchdowns that weren't catches by the rules.
This will probably get deleted. I've had 3 posts deleted already. Pathetic.

Gawd, I’m so sick of the Rams coverage on every single local station. :mad:
I hope they get mauled tomorrow.
If you don't like it now then you may want to take a few months vacation in the Bahamas after the Rams kick the Patriots ass tomorrow because it is going to be insane around here for a while.:D

If you don't like it now then you may want to take a few months vacation in the Bahamas after the Rams kick the Patriots ass tomorrow because it is going to be insane around here for a while.:D
I seriously hope the Rams lose. If it rains tomorrow I might tune in.

Doesn't matter to me who's in this game today. I'm doing my civic duty as a non New England region resident and rooting whole heartily against New England Patriots. Sorry that I'm not getting a chance to see the Saints be the team to do that but it's next man up. The Rams will do. Hell, I'd even be a fan of non America's Team Dallas Cowboys if they were there. Today I'm a Rams fan.

Doesn't matter to me who's in this game today. I'm doing my civic duty as a non New England region resident and rooting whole heartily against New England Patriots. Sorry that I'm not getting a chance to see the Saints be the team to do that but it's next man up. The Rams will do. Hell, I'd even be a fan of non America's Team Dallas Cowboys if they were there. Today I'm a Rams fan.
I have nothing against the Rams concerning the crooked non call, just the crooked officials. I hope the Rams kick the Patriots butts but I'm going fishing.

Back
Top Bottom