NFL 2019-2020

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is out for the season after suffering an elbow injury, according to a statement released Monday by Roethlisberger and coach Mike Tomlin. He's set to have "required" surgery this week after undergoing an MRI on his right elbow Sunday evening.

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is out for the season after suffering an elbow injury, according to a statement released Monday by Roethlisberger and coach Mike Tomlin. He's set to have "required" surgery this week after undergoing an MRI on his right elbow Sunday evening.
Oh damn, that's not what you want to hear.

Best of luck and a speedy recovery to Ben, then. Yikes.

It’s Mason Rudolph time. They’re probably gonna have to go get a backup as they just traded Josh Dobbs to Jacksonville.

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, they should go ahead and trade him. Get some draft picks and some cap space back for the five-year rebuild.
The Dolphins are pulling off maybe the most impressive NBA-esque tank I’ve seen in the NFL. Nine first- or second-round picks in the next two drafts, including five firsts. It’d probably be smart for the Jags to do the same, I think their window has closed by now.

The Bucs worst nightmare.

A rookie QB at home with no film to go off of, I needed Eli to be the starter for one more week.

I trust Todd Bowles though, but I've seen this film too many times.
The rest of the team is still bad so don’t worry too much. Defense is garbage and we’re missing our top two WRs.

The Dolphins are pulling off maybe the most impressive NBA-esque tank I’ve seen in the NFL. Nine first- or second-round picks in the next two drafts, including five firsts. It’d probably be smart for the Jags to do the same, I think their window has closed by now.

With Ramsey, this team has a chance to go 8-8, but likely goes 5-11. Without Ramsey, this team is 2-14.

Ramsey's gone at the end of the year anyway. Yannick Ngakoue is also probably gone. Might as well burn it down and start over. They have a franchise quarterback in Gardner Minshew, so go from there.

With Ramsey, this team has a chance to go 8-8, but likely goes 5-11. Without Ramsey, this team is 2-14.

Ramsey's gone at the end of the year anyway. Yannick Ngakoue is also probably gone. Might as well burn it down and start over. They have a franchise quarterback in Gardner Minshew, so go from there.
They should trade him to the Patriots because, why not?

They should trade him to the Patriots because, why not?
The Chiefs are his rumored landing spot, they could use him because their defense is almost as bad as their offense is good.

Trading to either team is a waste of time. You either give up Ramsey for the 29th overall pick at best. That's a complete waste.

How Dave Caldwell still has a job is beyond me. This fanbase has no reason to be hopeful at all once Ramsey's gone, and the Caldwell era has been an endless disaster. One play away from the Super Bowl a couple years ago and now it looks like this team won't have another winning season for at least five years.

Caldwell has got to go. Take Doug Marrone with him.

I know this isn't going to happen but the Jags should go hire Jack Del Rio.

Rumor I've seen was an NFC team and AFC team made an offer Eagles are possibly the NFC team as they need secondary help

Rumor I've seen was an NFC team and AFC team made an offer Eagles are possibly the NFC team as they need secondary help

This doesn't help Jacksonville at all. Ramsey's going to a Super Bowl team, which means the draft pick Jacksonville gets will not be worth the trade.

They need to trade him though. This is a 2-14 season. Get a head start on the rebuild.

He's past it anyway. Probably a blessing in disguise for the Steelers.

Chargers did Charger things last week losing to the Lions. Scored 10 points...it's all good though Rivers has a hof resume.

Back
Top Bottom