NFL 2019-2020

The Seahawks / Steelers second half has been good, with momentum tilting back and forth. The Steelers will need a stop after getting back within two points at 28-26.

Lamar Jackson is going to be a problem. His touch has improved immensely, if he continues to have this type of touch. Dude is going to be a problem as a dual threat, not just a running back.

0-2, on to a sure thing loss against the Titans. Watch this ****** team find a way to lose to Denver and Carolina and then somehow beat the Saints.

Dave Caldwell should be fired the day before yesterday. One fluky winning season and two good draft picks during his tenure. His presence as GM is the only thing that's been consistent as this team regresses year after year after year.

And this team was supposed to win the division this year. Now, this team is destined for last place and, at best a 4-12 record.

Brees is questionable.

Looks like Donald hit his hand while trying to bat the ball down. That really had to hurt for him, but the good thing for Saints fans is that Brees did not go to the locker room. So, his hand isn't broken.

I’m gonna say it....I don’t think the Titans should re-sign Mariota next year. I was at the game today, and I noticed he was missing wide open receivers all day long and he still holds onto the ball way too long. He’s the biggest reason they lost today.

I’m gonna say it....I don’t think the Titans should re-sign Mariota next year. I was at the game today, and I noticed he was missing wide open receivers all day long and he still holds onto the ball way too long. He’s the biggest reason they lost today.
Damn, the 2015 draft class is looking mighty grim for second contracts...

Winston needs more games like Thursday to get a second contract.

Mariota's accuracy was one of his strengths when he was drafted. Crazy how he was missing receivers like that IMO.

Damn, the 2015 draft class is looking mighty grim for second contracts...

Winston needs more games like Thursday to get a second contract.

Mariota's accuracy was one of his strengths when he was drafted. Crazy how he was missing receivers like that IMO.
I was really hoping he’d work out here because he’s a great guy, but he’s steadily regressed from the strong 2016 season he had. I just don’t think the Titans should pony up the kind of money that QB’s are bringing now to keep him around. I think we’d actually be a little better with Tannehill right now to be honest.

I did get a good shot of the speaker fire at Nissan Stadium today...

2F043F8A-8CBA-4D37-91C1-FC7283A3177B.jpeg

Should have known that’d be a bad omen.

Eagles have played awful tonight, injuries don't help since Wentz has lost Jeffery and Jackson

Just pretty ****** football

Carson Wentz is not going to have a prime at this point. Dude has been getting murdered all game.

About to lose this game and gonna lose in fantasy football since Matt Ryan can’t stop throwing picks
I'm gonna lose mine since Jeffery is out, unless Miles Sanders can put up 10.1 more points

Back
Top Bottom