NFL 2019-2020

5049BFAE-CA95-4A16-89B6-8EBF6F9FFFF5.jpeg

Garrett should be suspended at least a full season. What a piece of trash.
I agree, but piece of trash is a bit much. Myles Garrett seems like a good dude, but like Suh of old, he turns into an animal on the field. Its not his first time either putting his hands on someone.

Kitchens should suspend him more than anything. I hope he learns from this situation, I hope everyone does honestly. Rudolph should have stood down instead of trying to be Mr. Big behind his O-line. Big respect to Pouncey for taking Garrett down and stopping it.

Garrett is a fantastic talent, but he has to tone down the assertiveness. At the same time, it shadows the state of the Browns still as they find thier footing again.

The Browns won the game, but still lost a lot more in this situation. It shows the lack of discipline more than anything else.

I agree, but piece of trash is a bit much. Myles Garrett seems like a good dude, but like Suh of old, he turns into an animal on the field. Its not his first time either putting his hands on someone.

Kitchens should suspend him more than anything. I hope he learns from this situation, I hope everyone does honestly. Rudolph should have stood down instead of trying to be Mr. Big behind his O-line. Big respect to Pouncey for taking Garrett down and stopping it.

Garrett is a fantastic talent, but he has to tone down the assertiveness. At the same time, it shadows the state of the Browns still as they find thier footing again.

The Browns won the game, but still lost a lot more in this situation. It shows the lack of discipline more than anything else.
He could have seriously injured him. I'd say piece of trash describes him perfectly. A complete lack of concern for another's wellbeing.

He could have seriously injured him. I'd say piece of trash describes him perfectly. A complete lack of concern for another's wellbeing.
Once again, I agree with your notion and Garrett overreacted. Suspend him, but I'm not going to call the man a trash human being.

That's an overreaction, nobody was hurt in the end thankfully. Suspend him for the rest of the season, go see a Sports Psychiatrist and move on. I hate to say it, but make an example for it not to happen again. Helmets should not be used as weapons.

Once again, I agree with your notion and Garrett overreacted. Suspend him, but I'm not going to call the man a trash human being.

That's an overreaction, nobody was hurt in the end thankfully. Suspend him for the rest of the season, go see a Sports Psychiatrist and move on. I hate to say it, but make an example for it not to happen again. Helmets should not be used as weapons.
Sometimes people try to shoot others and nothing happens. It doesn't take away the intent to do harm. This isn't something that really needs an example because everyone else has been smart enough not to swing a helmet at a dude not wearing a helmet.

Suspended indefinitely, at least through the rest of this regular season and playoffs.

See ya.
Right thing to do.

Myles Garrett is a fantastic player, a great talent. Maturity is going to play a role through the progression of his career though, hopefully he improves himself and not does something ridiculous like it again.

The Browns cannot win for losing, I swear.

Mason should not be getting off scot-free either, he started and escalated the situation, because of a legal take down to the ground. It's no excuse for Myles, the swing of the helmet was completely outrageous and I've never seen anything like that (he deserves his punishment for seeing red in that moment). But, there's no way Mason is in innocent victim territory when he tries to rip Myle's helmet off first and kicks the guy in the nuts.

Good to see a quick resolution to this yesterday.

That being said, I can't wait for the 12/1, 4:25pm start of the Browns vs. Steelers Part II.

Exactly what should happen.
Can’t take the hood out of the rat.

Clearly you know nothing about Myles Garrett. There's absolutely nothing "hood" about him. He made a bad mistake in the heat of the moment, and now he's paying the price and will always be judged from one lapse. But he's a good dude and has been a terrific role model off the field.

Clearly you know nothing about Myles Garrett. There's absolutely nothing "hood" about him. He made a bad mistake in the heat of the moment, and now he's paying the price and will always be judged from one lapse. But he's a good dude and has been a terrific role model off the field.
Ok so he had a hood moment. :idunno:

Denver has a couple shots to try to score a TD and take this game back from the Vikings, who made a huge comeback in the second half to lead 27-23.

Update: three passes into the end zone, three incompletions. Vikings win.

Bruce Arians and Leftwich need to rethink this vertical offense.

They get away from the running game too often. They need to start playing within the numbers more often IMO. The Saints literally had two safeties deep most of the time.

Good and I'd say a dominating win by the Saints, a big reason why they are 8-2 and the Bucs are 3-7. Good coaching and adjustments as needed.

Back
Top Bottom