NFL 2019-2020

Someone is eventually going to clean Lamar’s clock if he continues to run like a running back.

Agree with this, he needs to start going out of bounds earlier before contact and sliding down where he is obviously pinned in. Trying to get too much extra, on a mvp high.

6F8EA4BF-F42C-48DF-ABE0-7B8A91D92476.jpeg

Just read that Detroits second string QB is injured and isn't sure he will be able to play. At this point with nothing to gain, we might as well play our 3rd string, David Blough, who I haven't heard of till today.

Just read that Detroits second string QB is injured and isn't sure he will be able to play. At this point with nothing to gain, we might as well play our 3rd string, David Blough, who I haven't heard of till today.

Blough looked decent even though they didn't get the win, he moves around well, like' him.

90's Superbowl rematch is on

Though means nothing if Ryan keeps getting sacked

Ate so much at Thanksgiving I was a sleep for the game haha.(on top of being tired from lack of sleep night before. Got a kidney stone right now) Seems I didn’t miss anything.

Tho I’ll say, at least when Falcons lose to the Saints, they get more than 9 points. ;) jk jk. Gotta say something to make me feel better.

Back
Top Bottom