NFL 2019-2020

Oh look the Eagles score a meaningless touchdown in garbage time

Time to fire the entire Detroit Lions team. With Stafford, we are mediocre at best. Without him, we are absolutely terrible.

97860ab4ab2295ee25209afc08248a7e.jpg

Inactives tonight.

Green Bay Packers
  • 11 WR Ryan Grant
  • 22 RB Dexter Williams
  • 25 S Will Redmond
  • 29 CB Ka'dar Hollman
  • 67 G/T Adam Pankey
  • 87 TE Jace Sternberger
San Francisco 49ers
  • 3 QB C.J. Beathard
  • 9 K Robbie Gould
  • 11 WR Marquise Goodwin
  • 22 RB Matt Breida
  • 55 DE Dee Ford
  • 74 OL Joe Staley
  • 83 TE Levine Toilolo

Jason Garrett is a loser. Down 7 with six minutes to go and you decide at the end of your best drive of the game to kick a FG that still leaves you needing a TD anyways? Whatever.

I've tried to think this through in a way that justifies taking the three points there, but can't make it work. He probably felt coming away with 0 would be a confidence death blow, and putting some points on the board would build momentum. They got another shot, but not one as good they already had to tie the game.

Longevity.

I mean Gore is insane, to think for years he was a workhorse and now even at 36 still can offer the ability to be a great blocker and run with limited carries. Absolutely insane career and is easily HOF worthy. I was in the 5th grade when he was drafted, I'm now 26. Insane to think especially being a running back.
He’s an amazing athlete.

A Rodgers strip sack. It breaks my heart when guys try to make something happen in big games and instead make uncharacteristic mistakes because of it.

Back
Top Bottom