NFL 2019-2020

Ryan Tannehill a possible franchise QB? Dude is no mirage at this point, it helps to have a competent franchise to help the guy.
He’s definitely revived his career here. Hopefully they’ll give him an extension, I’m fine rolling with Tanny instead of drafting a QB next year. Gonna be a tough road to the playoffs as we have the Texans, Saints, and the Texans again in the last three weeks, but I think Tannehill gives us a shot.

Out of 3 California teams the Rams were the only team that could win this week. I will be glad when the Raiders move to Las Vegas.

SF and Vikings being potential wildcard seeds is pretty outrageous... NFC is strong.

bull**** pass interference call.

The offense can intentionally draw penalties in this **** league now.

The call that won the Broncos their game yesterday was similar. Bomb with no real hope of a completion. It's just weird and incredibly arbitrary what draws the flag and what doesn't. For instance, this was not pass interference later.

EK1c6ioW4AAJH_B

Yet Jason Garrett, Kitchens, and Gase still have jobs.

Losing to Washington was the final straw. If the Cleveland Browns were to fire Kitchens, I'd be keen to call Rivera quickly.
Yeah, with all the other coaches with seemingly hotter seats, this one surprised me.

Rivera will likely have a HC job with another team in 2020.

Yeah, with all the other coaches with seemingly hotter seats, this one surprised me.

I think the Jets said they wanted to give Gase a bigger body of work before deciding on firing him or not. Which is admirable, I'd at least give Gase two seasons before making a decision.

I'm surprised it happened before the season was over, i had a feeling it was going to happen at some point.

I think both sides need a change of scenery.

I'm surprised it happened before the season was over, i had a feeling it was going to happen at some point.

I think both sides need a change of scenery.

Carolina should go after Doug Marrone when Jacksonville fires him. Dude's better than his record and I think, with the amount of talent the Panthers have, he takes them to the NFC Championship.

It's also strange that nobody's hired Jack Del Rio. Led Jacksonville to the playoffs once, and almost led them back again. Then led Oakland to the playoffs and was fired, and Oakland's been a dumpster fire under Gruden.

Carolina should go after Doug Marrone when Jacksonville fires him. Dude's better than his record and I think, with the amount of talent the Panthers have, he takes them to the NFC Championship.
Right now I’m hoping for Greg Roman, but it’s early.

Time for the NFL to move to seed on record alone. If a crap team must make the playoffs due to divisions, they should at least be a #6.
I think 7-9 takes the NFC East this year.

There were two other times a sub .500 team won their division: the Seahawks won their division with a 7-9 record in 2010 and the Panthers won theirs at 7-8-1 in 2014. Ironically, both teams won their first playoff game.

I think 7-9 takes the NFC East this year.

There were two other times a sub .500 team won their division: the Seahawks won their division with a 7-9 record in 2010 and the Panthers won theirs at 7-8-1 in 2014. Ironically, both teams won their first playoff game.

The NFC East champion will either end up hosting Seattle or San Francisco. That'd be a tall task to win that game, especially for Dallas which is completely imploding.

The NFC East champion will either end up hosting Seattle or San Francisco. That'd be a tall task to win that game, especially for Dallas which is completely imploding.
At least the Eagles have beaten some good teams, the Cowboys haven’t beaten anyone currently better than 5-7. I’m sure the Seahawks/49ers would much rather go to Dallas than Philly.

Back
Top Bottom