NFL 2020-21

Wentz has little to no time to get his feet set.

Dude has been running for his life to create any sort of offense for this team.

The Patriots and the Chiefs postponed game in about an hour. :punkrocke

Is it gonna be on CBS or is it being moved to CBS Sports Network? CBS is saying they're sticking with Trump for a while.
I never thought about that. This could change their plans. I guess it will come down to who CBS feels is more popular between Trump or Mahomes. ;)

Close game so far, second half should be good.

I liked Collinsworth's comment last night that this game means Romo found a way to do Monday Night Football after all.

I bet BB is sure missing Brady and the Gronk right about now.

Looks like the Packers and Seahawks are the only 2 teams who have a shot at contending for the NFC this year.

Justin Herbert is the future at QB for the Chargers, the kid can play.

Their biggest problem right now is injuries and turnovers. The fumble before halftime against the Bucs, changed the game.

I'm scaling back my expectations, think it will end up being a learning year for them. They still need more surrounding pieces and their main guy's back healthy.

So what record wins the NFC East this year? My guess is 6-10 or for my team 6-9-1

Looks like the Packers and Seahawks are the only 2 teams who have a shot at contending for the NFC this year.
The Bucs will
If Dallas can fix some of their defensive woes, they'll be dangerous. Dak Prescott is balling out bigtime this year.

The Carolina Panthers I think are better than their record too.

The Titans new logo:

96306A3D-C8A9-445B-A169-3FE223013E7D.jpeg

Brady was confused about it being fourth down?

This game was extremely sloppy for both teams on both sides of the ball.

I cannot believe the Bears are now 4-1 now, Bucs are 3-2. Lot of growing pains for the offense and guys are getting banged up as well.

Brady belongs in a home. Forgetting what down it is. Jfc.
Might need to start taking some Prevagen to help out with the lapses.

Ryan Jensen needs to clean up his deal as well. He's a top 5 center when he wants to be, but his fuse is extremely short at times and he loses his temperament. Too many penalties as well for the Bucs.

Might need to start taking some Prevagen to help out with the lapses.

Ryan Jensen needs to clean up his deal as well. He's a top 5 center when he wants to be, but his fuse is extremely short at times and he loses his temperament. Too many penalties as well for the Bucs.
Lots of stupid stuff going on tonight for sure. And I know he was up against Mack a lot but Donovan Smith got his ass absolutely whipped.

Evans and Godwin have to get back to full health sooner than later, hopefully the longer week helps. Big one looming with the Packers that could set them back to .500.

Huge win for Chicago, tough loss for the Bucs, but in line with my thought that they are a 9-7 / 10-6 team that will have ups and downs.

Lots of stupid stuff going on tonight for sure. And I know he was up against Mack a lot but Donovan Smith got his ass absolutely whipped.

Evans and Godwin have to get back to full health sooner than later, hopefully the longer week helps. Big one looming with the Packers that could set them back to .500.
Kind of scary tbh, the secondary did OK. Jamel Dean looked great in the second half, but Carlton Davis and others in the secondary needs to step up.

It's going to be a high scoring game between the Packers and Bucs. They are going to need the extra time they have between now and next Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom