NFL 2020-21

Trevor Lawrence cannot save an organization being incompetent.

Just an FYI.

The Jags have four picks in the first two rounds, hopefully the first overall locked down today, a vacant GM job and a soon to be vacant HC job with a few pieces to work with. That's very attractive for a GM and an HC.

The question is who will be playing tomorrow at the side out position?

Turns out only tight ends and practice squad WRs isn’t a recipe for offensive success. It’s unfortunate it looks like Pittsburgh will backdoor their way into the AFC North title instead of a winner-take-all Week 17 matchup.

Turns out only tight ends and practice squad WRs isn’t a recipe for offensive success. It’s unfortunate it looks like Pittsburgh will backdoor their way into the AFC North title instead of a winner-take-all Week 17 matchup.
No doubt, the one time Cleveland is in the running for something and they get ****** over with an issue like COVID missing the majority of the starting wideouts.

I actually feel bad for them in this case I the team has looked good this season for the most part.

Colts might be in a must-win situation next week, which is good for Jacksonville's prospects of winning the Trevor Lawrence Sweepstakes if the Jets blow this one.

Methodical drive by the Falcons to go up 4 with a few minutes to go. Now how do they manage to lose...

I know they're just playing the Jets, but Baker Mayfield looks like a Pro Bowl QB with a backup team. The Browns are gonna be dangerous in the playoffs, assuming they get there, if they're healthy.

Looks like the Chiefs are going to hold on to beat Atlanta, but I’m not sure if they’re as good as their 14-1 record. This is now 7 straight games they’ve won by less than a touchdown, and they struggled against a 4-10 team at home today. I don’t think KC is a foregone conclusion to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Colts get another lifeline with a PI penalty, Rivers trying to bring them back from down 4. I love games like this.

Steelers survive, get the big win to turn their slump around and win the division. Good for the Titans too.

Wow, the Browns can't convert a QB sneak on 4th and less than a yard, sealing another Jets victory. Very underachieving day for the Browns.

Getting a win at Lambeau in the snow will be a tall order, but the Titans are division champs if they win tonight.
No lie, Green Bay fans are insufferable at times.

Beat the **** out of Green Bay, please. Do me a favor and keep this weekend great.

Back
Top Bottom