NFL 2020-21

C9CB66CD-A0BE-4F05-A3FD-E98123E61FD1.jpeg

Might as well start Stidham the last two games this year, can’t see him being much worse than Cam and to see if he’s a long-term possibility

Eagles showing my belief that last week was a fluke already down 16

The Chiefs are lucky it isn't tied at the half after that dumb fumble into the end zone by Robinson. Instead it's 14-9 after a safety.

Eagles have come back to tie but our punter got a concussion so when we went for the extra point for the lead the ball was fumbled by the holder who is usually the ****** punter

Why the **** was Cam Jordan thrown out of the game?

That made no sense to throw him out, it wasn't even a closed first, it was a slap because he was being held by the collar.

These unnecessary ejections need to stop.

EDIT: I watched the slow-mo replay, it was a closed fist punch from Jordan. Now I see why they threw him out.

Why the **** was Cam Jordan thrown out of the game?

That made no sense to throw him out, it wasn't even a closed first, it was a slap because he was being held by the collar.

These unnecessary ejections need to stop.

They seem to have judged it a punch, and that would be the rule. One angle makes it look like far more of a punch than another. It didn't feel like something that should result in an ejection, but I understand the intent of the rule.

The Saints passing game has no rhythm today, but this Mahomes fumble will give them another shot.

Not a good game for Brees and the Saints overall, but they managed to make it close with some key plays.

The only thing that concerns me as a Chiefs fan, as it's hard to worry too much about a 13-1 team, is that it felt like the Chiefs were playing much closer to their top potential today and still only won by 3.

As things stand: Jacksonville has the first overall pick, four picks in the first two rounds, an open general manager position, and an imminent head coach and defensive coordinator vacancy.

Those general manager and head coach vacancies might be two of the most desirable jobs in the NFL right now. Not very often do you get to literally start fresh and build your own team almost from scratch.

As things stand: Jacksonville has the first overall pick, four picks in the first two rounds, an open general manager position, and an imminent head coach and defensive coordinator vacancy.

Those general manager and head coach vacancies might be two of the most desirable jobs in the NFL right now.
I hear Bill O'Brien is a available....

Lol.

Back
Top Bottom