NFL 2020-21

I don't know how far the Bills can go but it would be great to the see them win it all.
They lost four super bowls in the early 90s about 25 plus years ago and know all about the disappointments.

I was happy for the Cheif fans last year for similar reasons, and I would be happy for the loyal Bills fans this year.

That was a picture perfect opening drive for the Chiefs. Now they just need to not let up.

Well, perfect until the missed PAT. Doesn't it seem like a lot more extra points get missed now than actual 33 yard FGs?

Oh my goodness.

That might be the nail in the coffin for Cleveland... Higgins made a massive mistake there.

Wow, that's rough for the Browns. It's all going the Chiefs way for now, but they better not get complacent.

That should have been a penalty. I agree with how the CBS rules analyst broke it down. Tough play to officiate in real time, which is maybe why these decisions should be made in centralized fashion anyway.

If the Chiefs can't win with these breaks, they don't deserve to be here.

That should have been a penalty. I agree with how the CBS rules analyst broke it down. Tough play to officiate in real time, which is maybe why these decisions should be made in centralized fashion anyway.

If the Chiefs can't win with these breaks, they don't deserve to be here.

The Chiefs getting big breaks from the refs? Looks like every Kansas City Chiefs game I've ever watched in the Mahomie era.

I know the Patriots got some big breaks from the refs (MYLES JACK WASN'T DOWN) but man, the favoritism towards Kansas City is so blatant.

The Chiefs getting big breaks from the refs? Looks like every Kansas City Chiefs game I've ever watched in the Mahomie era.

I know the Patriots got some big breaks from the refs (MYLES JACK WASN'T DOWN) but man, the favoritism towards Kansas City is so blatant.

I'm aware of your opinion on this and haven't really seen it, but I'll call them like I see them when they should go against my team. That didn't in any way resemble a favoritism call, just a missed one that is tough to call in the moment.

Browns fall victim to one of the dumbest rules in the sport and a missed helmet-to-helmet on the same play. Brutal.

As if it were fumbled out of play anywhere else on the field, that should be brought back to the spot of the fumble.

Chiefs choosing to receive worked out well taking the lead, try to make the Browns feel like they're outmatched.

CBS has this nailed. Good critical coverage of the rules and enforcement. This is what sports media should be. Imagine one of the NASCAR television crews being willing to be that honest when warranted.

18 plays, 75 yards, multiple 4th down conversions. Clutch drive by the Browns, especially Baker and Hunt.

Time for Chad Henne to put the team on his back. Gotta think the Browns are going to key in on the run game and make him throw.

18 plays, 75 yards, multiple 4th down conversions. Clutch drive by the Browns, especially Baker and Hunt.

Time for Chad Henne to put the team on his back. Gotta think the Browns are going to key in on the run game and make him throw.
This is probably one of the best games I have ever seen from Mayfield. In college or the pros, he's been on point in every facet of the game.

It's been so long since I've gotten to bag on Chad Henne. The Chad Henne era in Jacksonville was purified, legitimized, certified, confirmed, organic 💩.

Back
Top Bottom