NFL 2020-21

I actually think Kevin Stefanski should win it. He took a team that’s been a dumpster fire for two decades and got them within an eyelash of an AFC Championship Game appearance.

Stefanski lost that game.

Andy Reid just went to the AFC Championship with Chad Henne and has built a team that looks like a dynasty.

And Andy Reid just won a playoff game with Chad Henne.
Chad Henne was bad because Jacksonville is a historically inept franchise.

Goes to show what good organization from the head down can actually do. Henne never has had the weaponry he had at his disposal today. It goes to show how much Reid trusts his QBs, either if it's Mahomes or Henne, that's great coaching to give a QB with a mediocre history the keys to let him create on the field.

That's freaking difficult, but Stefanski all-season has had that Browns organization get back on it's feet.

Chad Henne was bad because Jacksonville is a historically inept franchise.

Chad Henne was bad because Chad Henne was bad. Got benched for Blake Bortles.

The Chiefs are an all around elite team and can win with ANY quarterback, even one who stubled and threw an INT and was bailed out by the defense. That's why I say Mahomes isn't MVP.

Yeah, the NFL MVP award has turned into the Heisman (though even the Heisman was won by a WR this year). NFL MVP hasn’t been won by a non-QB since Adrian Peterson won it in 2012.
Unfortunately, but Rodgers this season put up video game like numbers this season.

AP got that MVP because he tore his ACL the season prior, they wanted the story more than anything IMHO.

Unfortunately, but Rodgers this season put up video game like numbers this season.

AP got that MVP because he tore his ACL the season prior, they wanted the story more than anything IMHO.
I think the MVP should go to the person who, if they weren’t on their team, it would have a huge negative effect on that team. Tennessee is probably a 6-10 team without Derrick Henry. Green Bay probably could have put Jordan Love in there and still won 10 games.

I think the MVP should go to the person who, if they weren’t on their team, it would have a huge negative effect on that team. Tennessee is probably a 6-10 team without Derrick Henry. Green Bay probably could have put Jordan Love in there and still won 10 games.

That's what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom