NFL 2020-21

If your QB is Aaron Rodgers and you have 4th and Goal in that situation, you believe in him and know that is your best opportunity for a win. Even if you miss, you're still back in the same position of having to force a stop to try get the ball back again.

It's probably a terrible call even with a below average QB and offense.

Horrible.

Fat-Lady-Sings.jpg

Maybe it was the angle but damn it looked like Rodgers had so much room to run on 3rd down on their final drive. Instead he tried to rip one into an awfully tight window that had pretty much no chance.

The DPI call on the final drive was fine.

Bittersweet thing about everything is that Tampa Bay’s finest sports year has to happen in a pandemic.

“Joe Montana is still the best quarterback of all time!” - some Boomer somewhere

I generally only believe in comparing athletes to their peers within their own generation, or maybe to ones separated by a single decade. I agree with those that point out that 20th century QBs played in a much more physically vicious era.

I hate the term GOAT and the way it's thrown around cavalierly.

That said, yes, Brady is the greatest QB in NFL history, simply because the accomplishments are so unprecedented and ludicrous.

This is insane.

I was the biggest pundit on the moves, but I was wrong. It's cool to see, but I'm staying silent because of that.

Cool to see a Florida NFL team back on the big stage. We'll see when it's all over come the SB, but this has been a great run to see unfold.

Crazy that Brady is 43 going to his 10th superbowl and most people wouldn't bet against him going to another one after this

Well the Chiefs sure turned around that slow start. I have a feeling the Bills still have another run in them.

This game's over.

I think the Chiefs are destined to repeat as Super Bowl champs. At this rate, they might win 8 of the next 10 Super Bowls. Mahomes is ungodly and the Chiefs are the most complete team in the NFL.

The Bills badly needed a TD there, but it was important that they got something back on the board there. The game is not over, contrary to Andy's hyper declarations. The Chiefs need to see it through.

Now the Bills have a steep challenge. The Chiefs came to play and aren't lagging.

Back
Top Bottom