NFL 2020-21

140390759_3835567866536845_7623264321383908134_o.jpg

I think I might cheer for green bay. Brady is a whiner
My darkhorse is the BILLS.

"Cause no one circles the wagons like the buffalo bills" lol.

"Cause no one circles the wagons like the buffalo bills" lol.
The NFC Championship Game reminds me of another Chris Berman phrase. Back in the 80’s and early 90’s he’d always call the Green Bay-Tampa Bay matchup “The Bay of Pigs”, when both teams were in the same division and both sucked pretty bad.

The NFC Championship Game reminds me of another Chris Berman phrase. Back in the 80’s and early 90’s he’d always call the Green Bay-Tampa Bay matchup “The Bay of Pigs”, when both teams were in the same division and both sucked pretty bad.
I always loved hearing Berman doing the game highlights.
So many great nick names. Every time Dion Sanders made a play it was "prime time" "prime time".

I always loved hearing Berman doing the game highlights.
So many great nick names. Every time Dion Sanders made a play it was "prime time" "prime time".
I read that in his voice! Thanks!

Mahomes decision to play for a ticket to the Superbowl may go something like this

(On the serious side tho, if he's still concussed or has borderline lingering effects I'd rather not see him out there if it's questionable.)

Hoping that the Colts pick up Stafford or an outside shot at Rodgers, depending on what happens in GB.
There have been rumblings of Rodgers being traded before training camp in 2022. If that happens the Packers won't get penalized with a salary cap hit plus they can get multiple high round draft picks in return with Rodgers still performing at a high level. If Rodgers stays with the Packers past that deadline, they'll trade Jordan Love and keep Rodgers for the duration of his contract and likely retirement.

I personally don't see him being traded unless the return is impossible to decline (something like 3 1st rounders & 3 2nd rounders at a minimum). Also not sure if he still has a no trade clause unless it is for certain teams. I believe his recent contract only allowed being traded to California teams

There have been rumblings of Rodgers being traded before training camp in 2022. If that happens the Packers won't get penalized with a salary cap hit plus they can get multiple high round draft picks in return with Rodgers still performing at a high level. If Rodgers stays with the Packers past that deadline, they'll trade Jordan Love and keep Rodgers for the duration of his contract and likely retirement.

I personally don't see him being traded unless the return is impossible to decline (something like 3 1st rounders & 3 2nd rounders at a minimum). Also not sure if he still has a no trade clause unless it is for certain teams. I believe his recent contract only allowed being traded to California teams

Dream situation IF Brees retires - Saints get Rodgers

A little surprised by Rivers retiring after only 1 season with Colts, figured he go a couple after getting settled in there and making playoffs.

Can't say that I won't miss watching the guy play, despite my own overly critical thoughts, he was an entertaining tough as nails QB ultra-competitor that always had some fight in him, gotta respect that. Hope he enjoys the retirement with the fam out in Florida.

Nah, the Saints are gonna roll with Taysom Hill next year most likely. I think if Rodgers goes anywhere it’ll be the 49ers and that probably wouldn’t be until ‘22. I also predict that Jimmy G ends up back in New England.

I could see New England drafting Mac Jones. Then again, Jimmy G's value has dropped a bunch and Bellichick can probably get him back for cheap.

Eagles have their new coach, I know nothing about him just glad it's not Josh McDaniels which was were a lot of rumors were pointing.

Eagles have their new coach, I know nothing about him just glad it's not Josh McDaniels which was were a lot of rumors were pointing.

I hope it works out. Firing Doug Pederson and sticking with Carson Wentz seems risky.

Thats a big loss for our Colts. Our offense looked better than it had in a while this year. Needing a QB and a new O coordinator is going to make this off season an interesting one. The Eagles made a good hire here.

"Stefanski is the first Browns head coach to earn the PFWA's honor since Marty Schottenheimer won AFC Coach of the Year in 1986. His 11 wins were the most by any first-year head coach in 2020 and marked just the 11th time since 1970 a first-year coach has won 11 or more games. The Browns were the only team to make the playoffs this season with a first-year head coach."

Big moves for the Lions. Lynn will be an excellent OC next to Campbell.

Hope they find him a solid landing spot. He’s been one of the toughest QBs in the league for years. If they got some picks for him they can try to package those to move up from #7 in the draft and take a QB.

Not surprised to hear that Stafford will be out of Detroit...I could see New England picking him up.

Great slate of games today. I think GB wins a nail-biter and Buffalo stomps KC

Ballsy first drive by the Bucs here, 3rd & 4 first pass play floats it out to Evans, floats it again Evans td wow

Back
Top Bottom