NFL 2020-21

He's been great except for the sack he took and the needless chance on the INT. Needs to rein it in a bit.

Yeah he should have thrown that one away, and ran the other. As soon as I posted RF right on cue he threw the int lol. They should be a run first football team come winter time, but going to have to mix it in. Herbert can run for his size, good 1st game for him despite some easy mistakes.

That is a tough loss for the Chargers. I almost feel bad. They left the Chiefs an opening with a couple crucial judgment errors, and that's all it took. Ended up being quite a suspenseful game.

No shame in losing to the World Champs. Hard to stop Mahomes and that offense once they start taking shots.

But it was a very "Chargery" 4th quarter. Not getting into the endzone down on the 3. And it looked like they abandoned their defensive gameplan because they got beat deep the 1 time (went prevent).

It's all good though Week 2 test. I like the way they're playing.

The NFC West is looking like the best division in the league early on. Everybody’s 2-0 except the 49ers, whose loss was to another NFC West team.
The Chargers looked really good yesterday especially with a rookie QB. That was a great game they just came up a little short in OT.

1600724487777.jpeg

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** v**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

There's not enough rum in the Caribbean. Not enough bourbon in Kentucky. Not enough Vodka in Moscow. Not enough beer in Michigan. #NeedMoreAlcohol

I have to give a shoutout to my Rams this morning and say keep the wins a coming. :punkrocke

Texans have had to play a brutal schedule so far @Chiefs Ravens @Steelers geez

Mcvay better bring a better team out of the locker room at the half or we are screwed.

I really thought LA would have went for a 2-point conversion and then they would only need a touchdown and a field goal to win.

And the Eagles are currently losing to the Bengals I'm about to lose all care about this season

LA decided to wait until the second touchdown and then went for a 2- point conversion and they got it. I just figured they would have tried it on the first one so they would have had 2 shots incase they didn't make it in on the first one.

Wentz runs one in with less then 30 seconds left to send it to OT

Back
Top Bottom