NFL 2020-21

Whatever the call on the field was I can’t see how it could be overturned on review. Giants are fortunate the on-field refs got together and changed their ruling.

From the same stadium that brought you the Butt Fumble, the Butt Recovery.

Eq1jvclUUAA51aJ

Just pulled my Jacks pizza off the grill and now I'm ready to see what the Rams back up quarterback can do after already throwing an interception. :(

This was the only surefire win-or-go-home matchup to put on SNF but I have a feeling that tank job isn’t what the league had in mind for Game 256.
This game should have been a blackout tbh.

I'll watch the office re-runs than watch and/or listen to that trainwreck we all just witnessed.

This was the only surefire win-or-go-home matchup to put on SNF but I have a feeling that tank job isn’t what the league had in mind for Game 256.
It doesn't work when the other team doesn't care about winning or going home I say as a fan of that dumpster fire

I do have to add though that the Giants wouldn't have been in this position if you know they won more then 6 games.

Ok. 2nd see it is. I DO NOT WANT to go to lambeau. so someone needs to knock the packers off.

The Giants should’ve swept the Eagles just like they did the Football Team, but Evan Engram has stone hands.

I’ll be more pissed if it means the Eagles get DeVonta Smith or Ja’Marr Chase.

Wanted to get your unbiased opinion folks.

Found on a saints fan site:
#1 Green Bay

#2 New Orleans vs #7 Chicago
#6 LA Rams vs #3 Seattle
#5 Tampa Bay vs #4 Washington

Predictions
#2 New Orleans vs #3 Seattle
#5 Tampa Bay vs # 1 Green Bay

#2 New Orleans vs #5 Tampa Ba

Six members of the Cleveland Browns organization test positive for covid today. The head coach, two assistant coaches, and two players one of which is supposedly substantial. This along with last week's outbreak on that team may end up being a much bigger story as time goes on into this weekend...

Wanted to get your unbiased opinion folks.

Found on a saints fan site:
#1 Green Bay

#2 New Orleans vs #7 Chicago
#6 LA Rams vs #3 Seattle
#5 Tampa Bay vs #4 Washington

Predictions
#2 New Orleans vs #3 Seattle
#5 Tampa Bay vs # 1 Green Bay

#2 New Orleans vs #5 Tampa Ba
#6 Rams vs #1 Packers
#4 Football Team vs #2 Saints

#4 Football Team vs #1 Packers

I predicted Football Team would be NFC Champs (and Super Bowl champs) pre-season only because "it would be the most 2020 thing ever". However, I think they would realistically be destroyed by the Packers if those teams met.

Back
Top Bottom