NFL 2020-21

This flat performance has to be a breaking point in Seattle for something to change schematically or personnel-wise on offense. This offense has been sputtering for a lot of the past two seasons. They need to not squander Wilson's prime.

The NFL review official should be given the ability to review anything and everything in the last five minutes. Allowing plainly missed calls to pass in the final drive of a playoffs game is just dumb.

I talked to some of the cardboard fans, nice people.
EA9FEAE1-A6A5-4F72-9CE1-B60CFF1BA16A.jpeg

Fundamentally the game looks a lot like the same match-up in last year's playoffs, but that was a big drive by the Ravens to keep it together and get something on the board.

If the Ravens can take away Henry like that and put it all on Tannehill, they have a shot. I would still bet on Jackson making more mistakes than Tannehill though.

This game turned right on its ear. Hopefully the Titans have another turn left.

Hard to figure what happened after the Titans went up 10-0 early. They didn't exactly look complacent, but the Ravens played with more fire and were by far more explosive and dominated the line of scrimmage. The Ravens are playing with a lot of momentum since their mid-season slump.

Sorry @ToyYoda, you know I can't root for the Titans except under extreme circumstances, but hate it for you man.
I hate that. I wanted the Titans to win for @ToyYoda. I am sure others here felt the same.
Thanks guys, it was still a fun season and I didn’t figure the Titans would go too far anyway with their porous defense. Unfortunately, the defense was decent today but the offense took a crap.

Back
Top Bottom