NFL 2020-21

1610334218828.png

Not having Stefanski to help make adjustments or compose the sideline has to be hurting right now.

The only good thing about that Browns drive for the Steelers is that it was awfully fast, and the Browns didn't take much time off the clock.

Credit to the Steelers for keeping the pressure on. There is still a lot of time left the way these offenses are playing. It will be interesting to see if the Browns keep snapping the ball with 12-25 seconds left on the play clock on this next drive, because that's what they did on the last one.

That drive was more damaging because they took nearly 7 minutes off the clock.

I'm pretty confident now that the Browns are going to the next round.

Thats probably the ball game

Good to see more new flavor advance to the second weekend.

On the other end, it’s well within reason that the sun has set on the rest of the ‘04 QB draft class. I’m not sure Ben or Rivers have anything more than one year more to give, if that.

Chiefs better strap down tight, Browns dangerous formula of a playoff team, physical in all facets, can run it successfully with 2 big backs, built for the outdoors cold weather, confident Baker. Myles Garrett and company pass rush is going to have to disrupt Mahomes flow to have a chance.

Very interested in that game.

Good to see more new flavor advance to the second weekend.

On the other end, it’s well within reason that the sun has set on the rest of the ‘04 QB draft class. I’m not sure Ben or Rivers have anything more than one year more to give, if that.
The QB class of ‘18 is looking pretty good right now. Mayfield, Allen, and Jackson all still alive in the postseason.

Many here may be to young to appreciate the thought but I hope to see the Cleveland Browns eliminate the Baltimore Modells in a playoff game at least once during my life time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Browns_relocation_controversy

I have never been to Cleveland but the betrayal was just wrong.
I remember, it was devastating to those fans in Cleveland to not only see their team leave, but also to see them win a Super Bowl just a few years later.

I’m a fan of a relocated team too, but the difference there is nobody in Houston gave a sh!t about the Oilers by the time they left. I remember they had a “Save the Oilers” rally in Houston after it was announced they were moving to Nashville but only about a hundred people showed up.

I remember, it was devastating to those fans in Cleveland to not only see their team leave, but also to see them win a Super Bowl just a few years later too.

I’m a fan of a relocated team too, but the difference there is nobody in Houston gave a sh!t about the Oilers by the time they left. I remember they had a “Save the Oilers” rally in Houston after it was announced they were moving to Nashville but only about a hundred people showed up.
I agree.
Cleveland had some dedicated fans.

the nickelodeon broadcast was legit good and i hope they do it more

Eagles fired Doug Pederson

The Eagles have fired Doug Pederson. Didn’t see that coming, the guy just won a Super Bowl three years ago and this was his first really bad season.
According to reports when meeting with owner Jeffrey Lurie Lurie was not impressed with his plan for the future on fixing issues. Either way I wonder what this means for the Wentz situation as it was said Carson had issues with Doug.

What is everyone's predictions of this weekend's games?

Rams @ Packers
Ravens @ Bills
Browns @ Chiefs
Bucs @ Saints

Packers, Bills, Chiefs, Bucs

Back
Top Bottom