NFL 2021-22

I know the story is that he drops a lot of passes, but he really made some huge plays for the Raiders last year.
As an Eagles fan he had one ok season for us but definitely should not have been a first round draft pick

Unless the sea chickens or the texans do something stupid with their QB I bet it will be TH7 at QB for saints with Jamieson

I am thinking Urban might be getting lit up this year and those health problems will be back in full force by Week 17. I cant believe he actually said this during a press conference.

I am thinking Urban might be getting lit up this year and those health problems will be back in full force by Week 17. I cant believe he actually said this during a press conference.

Jacksonville had the most cap space and still played free agency conservatively.

Meyer must be fully invested in the draft.

Hunter Henry was injured early and often for the Chargers almost every year, it was time to move on, couldn't afford to pay him. Knowing the magical turnarounds that seem to happen in New England he'll be excellent and play every game.

I really really don't like this, not only because it's unnecessary greed and jacks with the record books, but because it just goes to show they're not actually concerned about player safety by tacking on games. There was literally nothing wrong with the way it was. One could argue it was perfect.

IMG_20210331_212124.jpg

The Dolphins traded down for 2 1st's and a 3rd this year from SF and only dropped from 3rd pick to 12th. Then traded up to 6th with the Eagles for a future 1st plus position swap.

Like those moves for both MIA and PHI. 49ers gave up a lot of future value to move into that position, speculation as to whether or not it will be Jimmy G's successor, I'm guessing they love both QB Fields and Zach Wilson and wanted to occupy that position for whichever one drops to them.

Hoping the Chargers can find a way trade up for this guy. They've already added a couple of interior OL thru free-agency. Would be cool for Herbert to have his LT from Oregon college teammate, and solve a large need for them with one the top OL prospects at the same time. #DraftDreaming

Hoping the Chargers can find a way trade up for this guy. They've already added a couple of interior OL thru free-agency. Would be cool for Herbert to have his LT from Oregon college teammate, and solve a large need for them with one the top OL prospects at the same time. #DraftDreaming

He’ll probably be the first non-QB selected. The Bengals are picking at #5 and are reportedly pretty high on him, LAC’s best chance may be to work a trade with Atlanta at 4 if the 49ers end up drafting who the Falcons had in mind.

Sam Darnold goes to Carolina in exchange for a sixth this year and a second and fourth next year.

I've noticed Justin Fields has been falling in the mock drafts. These guys seem to think Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson and Mac Jones will all go before Justin Fields. Which of course Lawrence is going at #1 to Jacksonville, they're already using him in promos. 😂

Sam Darnold goes to Carolina in exchange for a sixth this year and a second and fourth next year.

I've noticed Justin Fields has been falling in the mock drafts. These guys seem to think Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson and Mac Jones will all go before Justin Fields. Which of course Lawrence is going at #1 to Jacksonville, they're already using him in promos. 😂
I’m not really sure why Justin Fields stock has been dropping. He outplayed Trevor Lawrence in the Sugar Bowl, he didn’t do as well against Bama in the Champ. Game but he wasn’t 100% healthy in that game either. It might be because Ohio State has never produced a great (or even good) NFL QB, but Alabama hasn’t exactly been a QB factory either and the media has been drooling all over Mac Jones the last couple weeks. I just don’t understand why Fields is being looked at like Haskins 2.0 all of a sudden.

I’m not really sure why Justin Fields stock has been dropping. He outplayed Trevor Lawrence in the Sugar Bowl, he didn’t do as well against Bama in the Champ. Game but he wasn’t 100% healthy in that game either. It might be because Ohio State has never produced a great (or even good) NFL QB, but Alabama hasn’t exactly been a QB factory either and the media has been drooling all over Mac Jones the last couple weeks. I just don’t understand why Fields is being looked at like Haskins 2.0 all of a sudden.

It's only a matter of time before tOSU does produce one imo. Fields should be getting credit on film, perhaps soured in talks interview process or questioning his mechanics. Still doesn't make any sense for SF to trade up 2 future 1sts and a 3rd to get Mac Jones. If that's the case, they have vastly overpayed to reach with the 3rd pick (and they better be right that he's immediately better than Jimmy G) a year removed from the SB they're built to win right now, and just sacrificed a heap of additional support they could have used at other positions.

OR NOT lol. Gronk did something similar but seems like a longshot for Edelman to return like that. Great career as Patriot WR, that catch in the falcons superbowl triple coverage is a lasting moment.

If Clowney can stay healthy, the Browns defense just got scarier.

I'm so glad Big Brains is the head coach for Jacksonville so he can make moves like this.
He couldn't play for Chip Kelly on the Eagles 6 years ago I'm sure he's only gotten better with age

Back
Top Bottom