NFL 2021-22

He couldn't play for Chip Kelly on the Eagles 6 years ago I'm sure he's only gotten better with age

IF they do sign him, he'd be a great locker room presence for a young team. I think that's the benefit. They were just saying on NFL Network there's something he's explicitly good at in the TE role that could help Trevor Lawrence too. So we'll see, maybe Big Brain knows what he's doing.

I hope the Titans first round pick this year plays more than four snaps before they cut him.

IF they do sign him, he'd be a great locker room presence for a young team. I think that's the benefit. They were just saying on NFL Network there's something he's explicitly good at in the TE role that could help Trevor Lawrence too. So we'll see, maybe Big Brain knows what he's doing.
But do you want to waste a roster spot for that? Wouldn't that be a better role as some sort of assistant coach

Oh now he wants to play tight end because baseball didn't work out, he's the Danica Patrick of football so much hype with so few results
Well Tebow did win in 9 of his 17 starts.

Nothing demonstrates the strength of the NFL like the draft. It will be the biggest sports story of the weekend and keep the talking heads going for a long long time, all while being the draft and not an actual game.

They are going to want Cam's head from the start.

*Sigh* I hope Cam does well, but this could very well be his last chance in being a starter.
I hope they at least give Cam a chance since New England has a lot more offensive weapons now.

Allen, Tua, Jones, Wilson

AFC East QB duels could be interesting for a really long time. Dolphins and Jets still have a lot of draft capital to work with too.

Titans pick coming up soon. It won’t be as fun without Frozone and Vrabel’s son taking a sh!t in the background.
ABC9F297-DF1A-43BB-BFEA-3211DD81B204.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom