NFL 2021-22

242190732_5089281167785265_888653699489465344_n.jpg

Brian Griese says that was an easy decision to go for it there on 4th and 1? If you're a power running team, I suppose. The Lions in that situation should have kicked the FG.

I see a lot of remarks online about the Manningcast. The main MNF booth is still not great, but that seems to be for people that aren't very interested in the actual game. I don't want 1/4 of my screen taken up by a Zoom call no matter who is on it.

I see a lot of remarks online about the Manningcast. The main MNF booth is still not great, but that seems to be for people that aren't very interested in the actual game. I don't want 1/4 of my screen taken up by a Zoom call no matter who is on it.

Personally I think this is the best the MNF booth has been in years. Riddick is fantastic, and I like Levy too.

before the Tyrod injury happened last week, the Texans had something good brewing, it's too bad we didn't get to see that play out.

Slaytonand Shepard out for the game for the Giants. This isn’t good. Time for Toney to prove his worth.

Golladay maybe out now too.

Back
Top Bottom