NFL 2021-22

Don't really get the Bucs' approach there going for broke twice in a row to Brown.

The Pats played a lot closer to their best game than the Bucs did, and made it very very close.

Will be interesting to see just how high the TV ratings come in for that game. After last week's game was the most watched SNF game since 2015, this probably lands somewhere between 25-30 million viewers.

Will be interesting to see just how high the TV ratings come in for that game. After last week's game was the most watched SNF game since 2015, this probably lands somewhere between 25-30 million viewers.

The numbers are in. 28.5 million, second most watched Sunday night game ever.

It’s a little early to call this guy the next 🐐
Yep, he was very lucky a couple of those throws were not picked off. He is doing pretty good and should get even better...but predicting the next GOAT this early in his career is a little premature.

2519072F-53E3-41F0-B962-706F8774D081.jpeg

These aren't your father's Chargers. (Unless they are about to blow a massive lead in the second half, in which case that would be classic Chargers.)

Ultimately didn’t mean anything but great play by Hunter Renfrow looking like a safety out there on the fake punt.

The Urban Meyer Disaster continues.

Time for Jacksonville to cut the losses here, get an interim coach, they're going winless anyway so begin the search for a real head coach.

been scared sheettless of getting spoilered on the Yellawood 500 and Chargers/Raiders for the past 48 hours.

Chargers Whew, that got to be too close for comfort at the end, but made enough plays to seal it off. Charger Defense played great, that's the best I've seen the d-line put pressure on this season, and the big int for Derwin at the end textbook-coverage. Offense was just as impressive on balance o-line success in the run game with Ekeler Rountree mixing in, and Herbie Howitzer gunning it per usual to multiple weapons. Excellent challenge by Staley on the ball spot 4th down.

These last two weeks have been something of a breakthrough for the Chargers franchise future. Brandon Staley and Justin Herbert are going to be together for a while.

I had no idea Herbert would be this good, especially this early in his career. I really didn't think he was all that impressive in college and figured he would just be another Christian Ponder or Daniel Jones or whatever in the pros. I couldn't have been more wrong. Herbert is going to be one of the elite quarterbacks in this league for a long time.

Wow, that blocked punt situation is nuts. Either the booth or the officials are flubbing what the rule is badly. Even if it's against the rules, the punter made the right decision there, as a penalty is vastly better than what they were facing.

Time for Seattle to blow this team up to bits.

That Jamal Adams trade and contract is going to haunt them. Carroll, I feel is still a solid coach, just his coaching style seems so out of touch now.

Back
Top Bottom