NFL 2021-22

The Chargers were trying to not score a TD and the Browns pulled the back into the endzone. Hilarious.

That was similar to the shootout Chiefs / Rams game in 2018 when both of those teams were coming into their own.

Daniel Sorensen trying to play coverage
434A5F12-1A5D-43A2-8404-8C53D2EB2258.jpeg

I have to laugh at how bad these ****ers are.

The Bills have looked so superior that the Chiefs are lucky to be down by only touchdowns.

The replay procedures are still so shaky. That very nearly didn't get reviewed at all.

Really strong FG kick in that wind. The Bills are going to have beat themselves though for this game to turn around.

Wow, whatever the hell Hill was doing there, that's the nail in the coffin for tonight.

Terrible officiating going both ways, but the Bills are far and away the better team.

It wouldn't be the NFL without terrible officiating.

I don't understand how the richest and most popular sport in America consistently has such a huge problem with trash refs.
I was coming here to post something similar. Just unbelievably horrendous.

It wouldn't be the NFL without terrible officiating.

I don't understand how the richest and most popular sport in America consistently has such a huge problem with trash refs.

It's a difficult game to officiate with many of the initiatives they have put in place to protect QBs and offensive players generally, but most of the problem is phantom penalties for non-existent violations. I don't consider a missed holding call to be nearly as bad as one made up out of thin air, and same with the personal fouls.

The Chiefs shouldn't have even had Mahomes out there at this point. Just get this **** over with and regroup.

Imagine if a NASCAR or IndyCar booth could ever bring themselves to even slightly question officiating calls and compare to how Michaels and Collinsworth will openly show their contempt for the terrible penalty calls.

Back
Top Bottom