NFL 2021-22

I'm not a Lions fan, thank God. I would have blown my brains out by now.
I know but I couldn't resist using that card. I'm just really excited about the Rams this year since Stafford has came on board and really gave them the boost they needed. I'm also pretty excited about the boost that Brady and Gronk has given Tampa Bay... and I'm starting to like the what I'm seeing from Herbert and the Chargers this year.

I'm no fan of Gruden, but I've reached the point at which I'm sick of this tedious ****. He's probably an a**hole and a cretin. I don't care what insensitiviies his emails from 2011 contain.
It was a trend.

It just wasn't one e-mail, supposedly. Also, the NFL is already walking on egg shells with PR issues over the past five or six years.

Seven years worth of e-mails? Nah, you have to go at that point.

It was a trend.

It just wasn't one e-mail, supposedly. Also, the NFL is already walking on egg shells with PR issues over the past five or six years.

Seven years worth of e-mails? Nah, you have to go at that point.

That is obviously the case given the current culture and the way corporate "accountability" (which is primarily hollow ass covering) works. My statement was that I don't care, and that I'm tired of watching the shaming ritual unfold time and again.

62161750-CB04-46D5-95D5-659EED8C146D.jpeg

That is obviously the case given the current culture and the way corporate "accountability" (which is primarily hollow ass covering) works. My statement was that I don't care, and that I'm tired of watching the shaming ritual unfold time and again.
I get it, but he won't be the only one.

I feel as if its only the beginning in this situation.

Wow, what a terrible night for the Ravens. Didn't see this coming.

He’s unemployed.

This sucks.

Yeah, at this point I will overlook a multitude of sins for the chance to cheer for a decent football team again. I haven't had that chance for the better part of 20 years.

I'm gonna have to youtube some old clips of Lyle Alzado cracking skulls to feel a little better about football tonight...

This sucks.

Yeah, at this point I will overlook a multitude of sins for the chance to cheer for a decent football team again. I haven't had that chance for the better part of 20 years.

I'm gonna have to youtube some old clips of Lyle Alzado cracking skulls to feel a little better about football tonight...
The Raiders weren't even very good this year

Now the Colts are predictably imploding. Really has turned into an entertaining game.

Wild comeback by the Ravens to tie it with successive touchdowns and two point conversions. Not to mention the blocked field goal.

Colts miss another kick that would have won it. Glad I don't have much rooting interest in the game so I can just roll with the zaniness.

I'm no fan of Gruden, but I've reached the point at which I'm sick of this tedious ****. He's probably an a**hole and a cretin. I don't care what insensitiviies his emails from 2011 contain.

Just an excuse to fire him I guess too, eh?

The Raiders problem is that Mark Davis isn’t a pimple on Al’s butt.

It’s such a shame that Mark Davis is the owner of the Raiders.

Last edited:
Mayock is the problem in Vegas, not Gruden. In the past three years they drafted Clelin Ferrell 4th overall, Alex Leatherwood 17th overall, Damon Arnette 19th overall. If you're going to reach for players that aren't projected to go that high, you better hit on those picks and they didn't. You would think a former analyst like Mayock would understand value and learn how to work the draft, but apparently not. Oh and they also traded Khalil Mack and never came close to replacing that production.

Hmmm, someone else was spotting the hypocrisy with this comment I saw:

NFL: We are against any use of homophobic or misogynistic language and will not tolerate it
Also NFL: Come watch this years Super Bowl halftime show with Eminem, Dr.Dre and Snoop Dogg!!!

Back
Top Bottom