NFL 2021-22

fGSrlEV.jpg

Henry doesn't look like he has the acceleration to make a difference. If Cincinnati can eliminate the Titans running game like this and make Tannehill beat them, they have a good chance.

Nice balanced drive by the Titans to bounce back. If Henry is going now, watch out.

What an interception!

It's a slight drag, but is it really enough to be deemed as an assist? The ball doesn't move and I feel as if Hooker had full on possession before it brushes the ground.

Just like that. This game has flipped, what a throw and catch by Brown.

Last edited:
Brady will still has 28 years to go before turning 72 years old or Flair's age. He has plenty of time to catch and pass Flair's 16 championship totals.
I am predicting he wins 20 Super Bowls before it's over with a ring for every finger and toe.

The Titans' pass rush is absolutely crushing the Bengals' ability to get any rhythm going. Nine sacks, wow.

The Bengals not trying at all to advance the ball further, and in fact taking a loss to lengthen the field goal, is a dicey move. Kicker has been rock solid though thus far.

Yeah, at this point I'd like to see another upset tonight, and to witness the meltdown that would occur in Green Bay this off-season if that occurs.

The Titans probably won’t win a Super Bowl until a year after I die.
The Eagles did that to my dad, won the 1960 NFL championship, my dad born 1961. My dad died September of 2016, Eagles win the Super Bowl February 2018.

Well at at least the 49ers are going to the locker room only 7 points down and they get the ball to start the 3rd quarter.

Back
Top Bottom