NFL 2022-23

Not gonna lie, the sirens over the PA shouldn’t be allowed. Crowd noise is one thing. That, however, is dirty no good tactics that has been stopped in the past.

Is McDaniels fired immediately if he loses to an interim HC with zero NFL/college coaching experience, plucked right out of a TV studio gig?

They were playing better under Bisaccia than Gruden. 💀

Very true!

I still can't understand why people don't give Bisaccia the respect he's earned as someone that could be the guy to lead a team. He has been coaching since the early 80s, between college and pros he's basically coached every position but lines, been assistant head coach and has great rapport as a leader of men.

It took a special kind of leadership to take last years dumpster fire of chaos team to the playoffs. It's not something that's quantifiable on paper.

Hard to believe the Buffalo Bills are now in 3rd place in their division with all the Super Bowl-favorite talk they’ve been getting all year.

Looks like Josh McDaniels' job is safe, and Derek Carr will be the fall guy.

This is reason enough to fire McDaniels IMO. Having players take the fall to keep a job. No wonder he's lost the locker room.

Looks like Josh McDaniels' job is safe, and Derek Carr will be the fall guy.

This is reason enough to fire McDaniels IMO. Having players take the fall to keep a job. No wonder he's lost the locker room.

Carr is a true Raider, through and through. Through all the coaches, changes, and controversies I can't recall him showing as much frustration as he did in his post-game conference Sunday. It hurt to see.

I'm convinced at this point that the "football genius" of McDaniels is purely an illusion created by association with the Bill Belichick and Tom Brady dynasty. He seems to have zero actual leadership ability when he's elsewhere.

I wish he'd panicked and quit on the Raiders like he did the Colts and ran back to the safety of New England during the offseason. :confused:

315599218_691860972309948_5296793226001460415_n.jpg

The ENTIRE AFC East is in the playoffs as things stand.

If I had some confidence in Detroit, I'd be excited that technically, they are only three games out of a wildcard spot. Unfortunately, we have probably four sure losses in our final 8 games.

Back
Top Bottom