NFL 2022-23

I hope they do, the Pigeons are my 2nd least favorite team behind the Colts.

I'll never forget the MNF game when the Jags won with four field goals. Ravens never even made it past the 50 for like three quarters.

The scoring differential stat will change with the Titans games coming up. Derrick M1 Abrams will end up running for 200 yards and 2 TDs, and Tannehill will probably throw for over 200 and 3 TDs.

I think Tennessee is the best team in the AFC right now.

I'll never forget the MNF game when the Jags won with four field goals. Ravens never even made it past the 50 for like three quarters.

The scoring differential stat will change with the Titans games coming up. Derrick M1 Abrams will end up running for 200 yards and 2 TDs, and Tannehill will probably throw for over 200 and 3 TDs.

I think Tennessee is the best team in the AFC right now.
Only thing that gives me a little pause is that only 1 of their 7 wins was over a team that currently has a winning record (the Commanders). They really should have beaten KC though, a BS pass interference call on the Chiefs 2-pt conversion let them tie it up and force overtime.

Only thing that gives me a little pause is that only 1 of their 7 wins was over a team that currently has a winning record (the Commanders). They really should have beaten KC though, a BS pass interference call on the Chiefs 2-pt conversion let them tie it up and force overtime.

The refs usually bail the Chiefs out. 10 point lead against the Jags and the refs kept bailing Mahomes out.

I still think they're betting on these games.

A radio show I listen to in the morning was talking about Chase Daniel today. I looked up some info on him and found this:

How much money has Chase Daniel made in the NFL?

Los Angeles Chargers veteran QB Chase Daniel, 36, will this season reach $41million in career earnings. The former Missouri play-caller has started just FIVE games in the last thirteen seasons. It means that Daniel has earned a whopping $8.2m for every NFL game he's started since 2009.

10 games into the season, Russell Wilson is on pace to throw fewer touchdowns this season (11.9) than the number of bathrooms in his house (12)​

renderTimingPixel.png

Russ has thrown 7 TDs all season, an average of .7 TDs per game. Russ and Ciara bought this $25 million mansion with 12 bathrooms in April.
If Russ continues at his current pace, he’ll throw 11.9 TDs this season, just missing the cutoff for 1 TD per bathroom in his house.

I don't think there is a single soul out there who thinks Detroit will win today. I don't think they will either, but if they can somehow pull it off, I'd be much more optimistic about them somehow sneaking into the playoffs. Especially if Minnesota isn't able to beat New England.

Upsetting loss for sure, but for Detroit to actually be a bit of a challenge for Buffalo was fun. Unfortunately, I think that ends our playoff chance.

Not that the receiver would have been able to do anything after the catch, but you should probably be aware of whether you have any timeouts left before just falling to the ground after the catch.

Anyhow, a fun day of football. All three had their fun moments.

Bucs lose to the 3-7 Browns after a bye and lose Tristan Wirfs in the process. Season’s finished, back to irrelevancy for the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom