NFL 2022-23

Man, I have to wonder if the Stafford trade was worth it for both the Rams organization and/or the fans. Winning the Superbowl last year I'm sure was nice, but Stafford may possibly be done and they don't get a first round pick on the next draft. Their future doesn't seem too bright. If Stafford is having concussion issues, there is no reason to make it worse. He got his ring and there is nothing left to prove.
It’s always worth it for a Super Bowl. The Rams had a window and they went all in on making the most of it. Between the retirements, free agency losses, and lack of draft picks they just don’t have much talent and depth, which is exacerbated by the injuries they’ve had this year. They’ll most likely need a total franchise reset soon. But after four years of trying to compete but always coming up short they went out and got the extra pieces they needed to add to their core and got it done, so mission accomplished.

I can’t believe how many people still like the LA Kroenke’s after leaving StL.

Man, I have to wonder if the Stafford trade was worth it for both the Rams organization and/or the fans. Winning the Superbowl last year I'm sure was nice, but Stafford may possibly be done and they don't get a first round pick on the next draft. Their future doesn't seem too bright. If Stafford is having concussion issues, there is no reason to make it worse. He got his ring and there is nothing left to prove.

The Rams are always in "Win now, worry about the rest later" mode, and they usually come out on the winning side of these trades.

The Jalen Ramsey and Matt Stafford trades got them a Super Bowl.

Everyone is crazy after a loss. You should know lot more about that than me.

Ravens fans are too caught up on Jacksonville being 4-7 and not realizing the Jaguars are much better than their record (only one double-digit loss).

I get the division on Lamar Jackson with the contract he wants, but blaming yesterday's loss on him is asinine.

Ravens fans are too caught up on Jacksonville being 4-7 and not realizing the Jaguars are much better than their record (only one double-digit loss).

I get the division on Lamar Jackson with the contract he wants, but blaming yesterday's loss on him is asinine.
I agree, the defense needs to stop people in the 4th quarter. Every loss the Ravens had this year they was up 2 scores in the 4th. Hard to blame all that on Lamar. Either way it don't matter till January. Unless the Ravens totally blow up they will be in Playoffs. Then it's just who's hot.

I agree, the defense needs to stop people in the 4th quarter. Every loss the Ravens had this year they was up 2 scores in the 4th. Hard to blame all that on Lamar. Either way it don't matter till January. Unless the Ravens totally blow up they will be in Playoffs. Then it's just who's hot.

Not even sure how much you can blame the defense for that loss. Trevor Lawrence looked like Peyton Manning in the 4th Quarter.

I could watch that game winning drive on loop for a month.

Not even sure how much you can blame the defense for that loss. Trevor Lawrence looked like Peyton Manning in the 4th Quarter.

I could watch that game winning drive on loop for a month.
yeah, I got to watch it live. Didn't like it at all.

Attachments

• 0CE25037-1216-45CF-9F1F-A94D4606D498.jpeg
    0CE25037-1216-45CF-9F1F-A94D4606D498.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
The Colts chose to run out the clock and save their time outs for next week :rolleyes:

I feel like teams who use that kind of strategy don't trust their defense, which in that case is a smart strategy, especially if you have timeouts remaining. Too often I've seen Detroit leave 30 or less seconds on the clock, which always seem to be plenty of time to allow the opposing team to come drive and win the game. You have to be smart about it though and at least give yourself enough time to call plays. Perhaps that drive would have ended in a touchdown if the used some timeouts to allow more time to discuss their plays.

I think that strategy only works if your in the red zone and are pretty much guaranteed to secure a win, then you milk the clock down to 2 seconds and end it with a FG

@ToyYoda watching the Colts get thumped is the one thing that unites Jags and Titans fans.

Although I’m probably cheering for y’all in the playoffs.
I was definitely rooting for the Jags against the Ravens and was happy to see them win in the fashion they did. As for the Colts, them losing made our loss to the Bengals hurt a little less.

Unfortunately we have the 10-1 Eagles in Philly this weekend.

Imagine not trusting Tom Brady in a 2-minute drill. Bowles should never get a HC job again.

I’ve been on the Brady bandwagon since he joined Tampa Bay. I think it’s a shame Arians stepped down & they hired Todd. If they wanted to actually be legit with the Rooney rule they should have Leftwich instead.

Got this in my email today, Jags asking what they could have done to improve my game day experience. Hmmmmm that was a hard one.. Lose ?

Attachments

• 9EB5023C-0C76-47F2-B9D5-E90EE23527E7.png
    9EB5023C-0C76-47F2-B9D5-E90EE23527E7.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 33
lol this forum’s server doesn’t want me around & is bugging oh well

I don't watch much college football, so I don't really know anything about this Jameson Williams, but he seems like a big deal, so hopefully he can improve our already decent offense. Not sure I agree with him getting out there this season with our playoff chances so slim, but I guess it'll at least get him some on field practice for next year.

I don't watch much college football, so I don't really know anything about this Jameson Williams, but he seems like a big deal, so hopefully he can improve our already decent offense. Not sure I agree with him getting out there this season with our playoff chances so slim, but I guess it'll at least get him some on field practice for next year.
Apparently got the Lions are planning on using him as a special teams gunner today which seems really dumb for a top pick for a guy coming off of a knee injury.

But once he’s healthy and at WR full time - he’s a problem.

Back
Top Bottom