NFL 2022-23

I really don’t get how you can’t put a team away with five takeaways but then again, I actually randomly came across that Ty Detmer 7 INTs game highlights a few days ago and somehow the Browns only won that one by 10.

They need an almost perfect error free 2nd half, that could cost them the game
After the cheap shot on Lawrence, that should’ve been fair game honestly.

Honestly, that should be a rule. If your QB gets drilled on an attempted murder and it’s not called, you get one free shot. It will fix some of this officiating crap real fast.

Honestly, that should be a rule. If your QB gets drilled on an attempted murder and it’s not called, you get one free shot. It will fix some of this officiating crap real fast.
Walker barely even touched him lol Herbert acted like he got shot but watch the replay and he got Slightly bumped

But helmet to helmet on Lawrence is cool lol if I was a jaguar fan I'd be going bezerk

I didn't like the first half refereeing but I
disagree just get the calls right. No free shots at the QB after the whistle has been blown

I didn't like the first half refereeing but I
disagree just get the calls right. No free shots at the QB after the whistle has been blown
It’s the golden rule in sports, though that wasn’t even a cheap shot by Walker.

You hit my batter on purpose, I hit yours. You wreck me, I wreck you.

The NFL has got to be forced to be consistent somehow.

In fact, it’s been pretty common for the refs to do give backs the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom