NFL 2022-23

The Chargers have to be back in on the Sean Payton sweepstakes, right?
Most people seem to think so now but he spent a decade blowing immense talent after the one Super Bowl win, he probably gets them closer but I don’t buy him being what gets them over the hump.

It would certainly make them a lot douchier.

Blowing a 27-0 lead doesn’t have anything to do with coaching? Pederson stuffed him in a locker. The Jags could’ve wilted but they didn’t.
Are you suggesting a pep talk from the coach could’ve resulted in a Chargers win?
Looked to me like they got beat by a better team. The Jag players came alive and the Chargers went to sleep.

Most people seem to think so now but he spent a decade blowing immense talent after the one Super Bowl win, he probably gets them closer but I don’t buy him being what gets them over the hump.

Yeah, I don't get the Payton love. He got so much less out of those Saints teams than what should be acceptable. Better than Staley, but not a home run.

People always blame the coach. Coach gets fired and the team continues to suck for years.
Sometimes the players are the reason for a game loss. A great coach can’t motivate a mediocre team. The Chargers have some great players but they didn’t perform well today as a team.

Yeah, I'm not necessarily saying the Payton hype is justified.

Are you suggesting a pep talk from the coach could’ve resulted in a Chargers win?
Looked to me like they got beat by a better team. The Jag players came alive and the Chargers went to sleep.
You know I don’t even know why they have coaches there on the sideline. It’s not like Staley is the defensive play caller and situational decision maker, nor is he supposed to make adjustments and regroup in between action. They’re pretty much just fans like you and I.

People always blame the coach. Coach gets fired and the team continues to suck for years.
Sometimes the players are the reason for a game loss. A great coach can’t motivate a mediocre team. The Chargers have some great players but they didn’t perform well as a team.
Brandon Staley is a subpar coach. He was already on the hot seat. He has terrible situation management. He was calling the defense tonight. The same defense that got absolutely shredded. The same defense that has multiple stars. You're delusional.

You know I don’t even know why they have coaches there on the sideline. It’s not like Staley is the defensive play caller and situational decision maker, nor is he supposed to make adjustments and regroup in between action. They’re pretty much just fans like you and I.
Wellschit, you think you could bake bread from a catbox then get after it. Someone will hire you.

Atlanta Chargers am I right 😂
894579C3-A5B4-47E6-A0F5-7A01EA8D54DA.jpeg

I edited my previous post.
Is it all on the coach or did players lay down? What coach could’ve pushed the Chargers to a win tonight?
The only playoff coach I wouldn’t take over Staley is Bowles and maaaaayyyybe McCarthy. You swap Staley with Pederson and the Chargers win tonight too.

Back
Top Bottom