NFL 2022-23

The Jags will be an increasing factor in the AFC in coming years. The core pieces are there, and Lawrence is the real deal.

The question for the Chiefs will be how well Mahomes' ankle can recover in a week. The extra day may be important.

I'd rather face the Bills than the Bengals, but I'd rather play at home than in a dome with a hobbled QB. So I don't know what to hope for.

I'm thinking I want a Bills-49ers or Bills- Cowboys superbowl. It would be cool to see the Bills get revenge on the cowboys, but that would open up the devastating possibility of the cowboys actually winning.

A third Bengals-49ers superbowl would also be cool

I'm thinking I want a Bills-49ers or Bills- Cowboys superbowl. It would be cool to see the Bills get revenge on the cowboys, but that would open up the devastating possibility of the cowboys actually winning.

I was semi rooting for the cowboys but their fans on Monday night reminded me why I root for anyone else.

Fanbase that’s gone through years of despair wants to talk about “haters” instead of enjoying the moment.

I’m kinda hoping for Bills-Eagles so Buffalo will have a chance to lose a Super Bowl to all four NFC East teams.

If they can fix their Oline just a little their offense should be among the best in the league
Yep, doesn’t matter to me that targeting is okay if you do it to Trevor, that O-line should protect him better. Without him, this team is just the scrubs I’ve watched most of my life.

I wish KC games were more fairly officiated but I ain’t even mad about that because you know the deal going in. Christian Kirk and Jamal Agnew lost that game.

This is why I can’t stand Mahomie Mania.

Chad Henne, Travis Kelce and the Kansas City defense won that game and the media acts like Mahomes did it all by himself.

At least if it was the Vikings getting absolutely trounced instead, there would be the illusion that they could launch another magical crazy comeback.

Back
Top Bottom