NFL 2023-2024

Indianapolis is still the best team in the AFC South.

I hope they make it in when the Ravens put up 56 on the Jags defense. I don’t want to suffer through a playoff first round blowout exit.
Andy, the Colts suck. The Steelers are awful and only god knows why they was above .500.
They just lost to the Pats and Cardinals WTF

Andy, the Colts suck. The Steelers are awful and only god knows why they was above .500.
The AFC South is the second worst division in football. The Jaguars are the worst team in the playoffs at the moment and it’s not even close.

The Ravens are gonna have their biggest blowout ever tomorrow.

I think its gonna be a close game.

I don't.

The injuries on the Jags roster are fatal. They can't stop the run or the pass, at all, on defense, so Lamar Jackson's gonna have his best career game. And Christian Kirk's injury is a big deal. He's THE dude on the WR corps.

Trevor Lawrence can overcome that. But there’s still the employment of Press Taylor.

There's a reason it's been 15 years since the Jags played on SNF and, after tomorrow night, it'll be another 15.

It might be Tomlins last year... For Real this time
Seems like a lot of Steelers fans are hoping so. Even with Pickett this is a very bad offense, they’ve been surpassed by every other team in the North despite Cincy and Cleveland having even more injuries, and haven’t won a playoff game in six or seven years anyways. Whether he stays or goes will show whether the franchise is okay simply treading water around 8 or 9 wins each season now or dedicated to moving forward, even if requires tearing it down before building back up.

Seems like a lot of Steelers fans are hoping so. Even with Pickett this is a very bad offense, they’ve been surpassed by every other team in the North despite Cincy and Cleveland having even more injuries, and haven’t won a playoff game in six or seven years anyways. Whether he stays or goes will show whether the franchise is okay simply treading water around 8 or 9 wins each season now or dedicated to moving forward, even if requires tearing it down before building back up.
Some poverty franchise is gonna hit the jackpot if Mike Tomlin is fired.

Some poverty franchise is gonna hit the jackpot if Mike Tomlin is fired.
A change might be great for both parties! He could definitely still help elevate a lesser franchise somewhere. I just don’t see where he’s above being fired right now. They’ve had one season with 10+ wins since 2017, and that was the COVID year where they had the same schtick of squeezing out close victories early, getting exposed down the stretch, and then finally got assblasted in the Wild Card. This combination in Pittsburgh just hasn’t been a real feared contender in years.

Will be interesting to see how the Broncos can respond. This is everything they've worked for the past eight weeks going up in flames tonight if they lose. They get a rather lucky PI call to start things off.

How are those two (likely wrongly called) plays not subject to automatic review? Those are potential scoring plays. How did Payton challenge neither? What the hell?

Payton should be yelling at himself for having no awareness that the Broncos scored a TD on two consecutive plays, and he could have challenged either but didn't.

It isn't going to matter because the Broncos defense is getting eaten alive and the Lions have their mojo back. But that entire sequence at the end of the last Broncos drive is unforgivable from a league officiating and Broncos coaching standpoint. Both completely asleep at the wheel.

Now THIS looks like a playoff team. No idea why they are so selective as to when they show up though. If Detroit could play like this every week, they could actually be a threat.

I saw the “offensive offsides” against Denver - WTF are these guys looking at? Probably doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme, but that’s a head scratcher.

The crowd helped Detroit early on. Defense came out with a ton of energy and was swarming. Detroit will be real tough to knock off in that kind of environment in the first round.

It’s a good thing Denver has an easy schedule the rest of the way because they need to win out now.

Houston Oilers vs. Houston Texans, let’s go.
IMG_4876.jpeg

The Jets are back to normal I see. Negative 10 yards passing in the first half, 4 yards total offense. Coach Rodgers making a big difference on the sideline.

Back
Top Bottom