NFL 2023-2024

Chargers fans must be on cloud nine. I couldn’t think of a more definitive way for Staley to lose his job, against a division rival with an interim HC. The next question must be whether he lasts long enough to do the postgame press conference.

I’m not sure how Spanos even lets him get on the plane home.

Live look at Brandon Staley walking into Dean Spanos' office:

1702616154751.png

I regretfully announce that I will not be putting Old Bay in any of my food this weekend.

Actually, this is a lie. I'm from Maryland, there's no chance in hell I'm eating chicken without Old Bay on it.

The Panthers screenshot going around is fake, but you can still get in as low as $9 before fees on some sites. I think the highest floor is around $14.

I heard about the epic ass kicking without being subjected to having to watch the game, it's a comical franchise, so give me the coach I really want
GBaEeFSX0AAq2fK

and job ain't over, Dean too you're fired
GBZ-NxPXsAA7esk

Browning was clutch again in the 4th/OT. Bengals keep finding a way despite the injuries continuing to mount. Hopefully Ja’Maar Chase is alright.

Pro tip to the Steelers: you can’t play dirty and take cheap shots against the colts. You’re playing the only team the league likes more than the Chiefs and Eagles.

You're insane. Steelers only winning because of BS calls. You have a feeling, lol... BTW Ravens are 5-2 get your facts straight. I'd bet anything you want 💩 sburgh don't make the playoffs.
After you sorry ass Jags beat them this weekend, barring any crazy 4th quarter calls they'll be well on there way back to .500
Remember that?

^ May have already been posted:
Mahomes and Reid fined a total of 150k

^ May have already been posted:
Mahomes and Reid fined a total of 150k
Wouldnt it be nice if they could speak there mind. If I had to pay a fine everytime I complained about work, Id owe millions

Wouldnt it be nice if they could speak there mind. If I had to pay a fine everytime I complained about work, Id owe millions

Honestly, my company probably would fine me in some way if they heard my complaints. I just do it behind closed doors where corporate doesn’t hear it. And those at the store level feel the same way, so they certainly have no room to rat me out. I don’t understand the reasoning behind fining the players for voicing their opinion, but if they want to avoid the fines, maybe keep the complaints between them and their friends and families rather than blasting the refs in interviews with dozens of cameras filming them.

Honestly, my company probably would fine me in some way if they heard my complaints. I just do it behind closed doors where corporate doesn’t hear it. And those at the store level feel the same way, so they certainly have no room to rat me out. I don’t understand the reasoning behind fining the players for voicing their opinion, but if they want to avoid the fines, maybe keep the complaints between them and their friends and families rather than blasting the refs in interviews with dozens of cameras filming them.
Im very fortunate to be self employed.🤷‍♂️

Indianapolis is still the best team in the AFC South.

I hope they make it in when the Ravens put up 56 on the Jags defense. I don’t want to suffer through a playoff first round blowout exit.

Back
Top Bottom