NFL 2023-2024

With how this season has gone, he may not even make it that far. We could be seeing a LV/Atlanta Super Bowl for all we know.

Indianapolis/Dallas.

That would be the Suicide Bowl and I’d have to root for Dallas.

Indianapolis Colts fans are terrible. And Irsay is the worst owner in the NFL.

Indy sucks. Dallas would win that one.

I just want them to win the division because the jags winning would mean nothing changes and we’ll be heading for five years of 2-4 win seasons. Again.
Not to mention, Indianapolis has proven they’re the only team in the division that can compete.

The Jaguars are, right now, the worst team in the league by far. If we make it, it better be hidden on peacock. And this team should never get to play in primetime again.

Weird how the 49ers aren’t lined up offsides every play when the game is officiated fairly.

Weird how they aren’t getting away with targeting and cheap shots when the game is officiated fairly.

Weird how they don’t get to hold every receiver when the game is officiated fairly.

Weird how Brock Purdy is terrible when playing against a real defense.

Weird how the 49ers offense isn’t elite when they don’t get bailed out by the refs every drive.

Dirty ass team getting exposed tonight.

Not to mention, Indianapolis has proven they’re the only team in the division that can compete.

The Jaguars are, right now, the worst team in the league by far. If we make it, it better be hidden on peacock. And this team should never get to play in primetime again.

The press has been trying to sell us all on how great Detroit has been in prime time this year. If we get prime time games throughout the playoffs, we’re apparently winning the SB.

There are still almost 18 minutes left on the game clock somehow. I mean, there have been weirder comebacks. Ravens just need to keep their foot on the pedal.

There are still almost 18 minutes left on the game clock somehow. I mean, there have been weirder comebacks. Ravens just need to keep their foot on the pedal.

The 49ers get away with a lot of **** they aren’t tonight because they’re playing in a fairly officiated game.

As I’ve said many times this year, every time I root for the 49ers, they play dirty and make me hate them.

SF is a very handsey team.CMC wouldnt have half the yards he does if refs started doing there job

49ers were offsides basically every play against the Jags. Their defense was holding every single play. Nick Bosa is a cheap shot artist like his brother.

I noticed it last year. Which was why I wound up rooting for the Eagles.

Dirty as **** team. But the NFL has to have a Northeast or California team in the Super Bowl because ratings.

Next week on CBS @ 1pm: Miami @ Baltimore.

North Carolina: Has to watch the two worst teams in the NFL.

At least North Carolina will enjoy watching Bryce Young throw for 340 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 34-0 win against the worst franchise in the history of professional sports.

I think Sam Darnold may have played himself out of the MVP race by taking that sack and then throwing the pick.

1703566116813.png

💀💀💀💀💀💀☠️☠️☠️☠️

Next week on CBS @ 1pm: Miami @ Baltimore.

North Carolina: Has to watch the two worst teams in the NFL.

At least North Carolina will enjoy watching Bryce Young throw for 340 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 34-0 win against the worst franchise in the history of professional sports.
Jags by 13. The Panthers have done what little damage they’ve done at home.

Although I reiterate the Jags should let Lawrence rest up this week, he isn’t doing any good trying to play through injury and mush brain. This doesn’t help anybody.

1703566743071.png

Is there a team with a worse home record than the Jags?

Bryce Young is ascending with Frank Reich gone and the Panthers have a top-5 defense.

Panthers by 20.
Pretty tough home schedule and Jacksonville is susceptible to being taken over by big fan bases. I don’t think that’ll be the case this weekend.

Although I reiterate the Jags should let Lawrence rest up this week, he isn’t doing any good trying to play through injury and mush brain. This doesn’t help anybody.

View attachment 75284
I admire his grit but there was no good reason for playing him on Sunday.

If their faith in CJ Beathard is that low, and I don’t know why it is, they should have already cut him.

If Trevor Lawrence is the franchise QB long-term, they need to be smart and rest him until the playoffs or even until next year. Super Bowl ain’t happening and there are already too many questions, or should be too many questions, heading into the offseason to be creating another one.

Back
Top Bottom